Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone know why it's called ""Better Call Saul?""

@just bee wrote:

@Beauty Maven wrote:
On 4/5/2015 NickNack said:

In Breaking Bad, his name was Saul Goodman. At the beginning of Better Call Saul, the partner of his brother's law firm suggested he change his name from Jimmy McGill(?) to something else so that the clients of the big law firm wouldn't get confused. He must change his name at some point in this show.

Thank you -- I never watched Breaking Bad, and didn't realize the two shows were connected. Thanks for clearing that up.

Stop what you're doing immediately and watch Breaking Bad.  Trust me.

Absolutely! My dh and I were looking for something to watch on Netflix years ago and stumbled upon "Breaking Bad". I remember telling my dh that this show isn't what I like but we'll give it a try. LOL! It was THE best show I have ever seen on tv!

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@Beauty Maven wrote:
On 4/5/2015 NickNack said:

In Breaking Bad, his name was Saul Goodman. At the beginning of Better Call Saul, the partner of his brother's law firm suggested he change his name from Jimmy McGill(?) to something else so that the clients of the big law firm wouldn't get confused. He must change his name at some point in this show.

Thank you -- I never watched Breaking Bad, and didn't realize the two shows were connected. Thanks for clearing that up.

Stop what you're doing immediately and watch Breaking Bad.  Trust me.

Absolutely! My dh and I were looking for something to watch on Netflix years ago and stumbled upon "Breaking Bad". I remember telling my dh that this show isn't what I like but we'll give it a try. LOL! It was THE best show I have ever seen on tv!

Walt

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@snowball wrote:

I totally agree with just bee!!!    Watch Breaking Bad!!!!!   The best show I have ever seen!!!    I too am watching Better Call Saul, but the last few episodes, I couldn't get into.  I sure hope the new season gets a little better for me since I love Saul so much.

Mike

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone know why it's called "Better Call Saul?"

[ Edited ]

saul

Rumor has it that the Cinnabon used in the show was my neighborhood shop (Cottonwood Mall, Albuquerque Westside).

Valued Contributor

When does the new season start? And is it on Netflix ?

Esteemed Contributor

Season 2 starts 2-16-16 on AMC, then it will be on Netflix. Was reading that AMC specifically ordered up 13 episodes for the new season, but the team at BCS is only offering up 10 for the new season.