Honored Contributor

Anyone know who was voted off AGT on 9/6??

I completely forgot about watching Wed. night who will go on and who was voted off.  Anyone can help???  Thanks.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone know who was voted off AGT on 9/6??

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 ...

These made it to the semi finals...

The Top Three:

Preacher (comedian)

Darci Lynne (ventriloquist)

The Dog act

Saved by public voting during the show:

Evie (young singer with the sick father)

Saved by the judges:

The young singer/songwriter with the red (I think!) hair.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

The five that made it through to the finals are the stand-up comic Preacher Lawson, ventroloquist Darci Lynne Farmer, Sarah Carson and her dog Hero, singer Evie Clair whose father has cancer, and singer-songwriter Chase Goehring.

The six that didn't make it were the gospel choir Greater Works, close-up magician Eric Jones, subway singer Mike Yung, singers Johnny Manuel and Yoli Mayor, and the rollerblading bother and sister.

Honored Contributor

@PickyCindy wrote:

The five that made it through to the finals are the stand-up comic Preacher Lawson, ventroloquist Darci Lynne Farmer, Sarah Carson and her dog Hero, singer Evie Clair whose father has cancer, and singer-songwriter Chase Goehring.

The six that didn't make it were the gospel choir Greater Works, close-up magician Eric Jones, subway singer Mike Yung, singers Johnny Manuel and Yoli Mayor, and the rollerblading bother and sister.

I was very disappointed in the outcome.  My favorites were Johnny Manuel, Greater Works and Eric Jones.  I may not even watch the remaining shows.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

I was a Mike Yung fan! Woman Frustrated  I knew he wasn't going to win - but I would have liked to see him in the finals.

Respected Contributor

This is the first week that I was disappointed in the results.  I wanted Eric Jones & Johnny Manuel to be in the finals.  Not surprised re Yoli.  Her earlier performances were much better to me.

Glad Sara and Hero got in the finals.  They are really adorable.  Darcy Lynn deserves to be in the finals.  I can't wait to see her next act. 

Respected Contributor

I was pleased with the results... I voted for the three top acts!  Darci Lynne is my favorite, followed by Preacher, and then the dog act.  I was happy with the two saves, as well, although I think they should just put the top five through, and not have the live saves.

Honored Contributor

@PickyCindy,   I am surprised that the roller blading couple did not make it.  The gospel group was good but certainly not a Las Vegas act.  I have to make sure I don't miss it next week.  Thanks.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@ItsME,   Thank you.  Next week should be exciting.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1, I was surprised the roller blading couple didn't make it, too!  Evie Clair's father also passed away yesterday.Smiley Sad