Super Contributor

Re: Anyone else love Steve Buscemi?

He was fantastic in Fargo, even if he did wind up in the chipper.

There is a summer series with him coming up called Miracle Workers Season 3: Oregon Trail.  

"The third season of the TBS anthology comedy will once again follow Daniel Radcliffe, Steve Buscemi, Geraldine Viswanathan and Karan Soni, playing new characters and in a new setting. This time, they experience the misery, the promise, the merriment and all the perils of the American Old West."

The first season was set in Heaven and the second season was set in the Middle Ages. Enjoyed them both but there is no connecting story line from season to season, each season stands on it's own.

Honored Contributor

Count me in. He's an extremely talented actor and I've enjoyed seeing him in many roles.

Super Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

But, as the prostitute said in Fargo, he's funny looking.

Actually I have a cousin who looks a lot like him!😄

His partner in crime was also in the movie John Wick 2 playing Abe Tarasov. A jeopardy nugget of info...LOL

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Yes.  He's unique and I rather like that in a person.  He's very talented and I always enjoy seeing him, although I haven't seen him in everything he's done.

Valued Contributor

First saw him back in a Miami Vice episode. Did such a good job in it.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MildredM 

Saw the other "Miracle Workers" and REALLY looking forward to the next - should be a hoot!

Also, the "Fargo" partner in crime (Peter Stormare) was with Steve in "Armageddon".  He played the Russian cosmonaut with Steve as Rockhound.  (One of my favorite action/comedy/romance/drama films ever.)

Denise
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yup, Armageddon. First thought.

Respected Contributor

one of my favorite actors

Honored Contributor

Steve Buscemi | AGEIST

Boo-sem-ee, not Boo-shem-ee. Woman Wink

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~