Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Anyone else Watch the New Series, Big Sky?

I just finished watching the last episode of the first series.  It's supposed to return, I believe at the end of January.  

I really like it.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Contributor

Re: Anyone else Watch the New Series, Big Sky?

I watch it and I like it.  I presume after the girls are recovered the show will just stay transitioned into a femal private detective company with various cases.  Otherwise, how would there be another season.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ciao_bella   I don't but I can see there is an  existing thread  which has over 100 replies.

You might be interested in reading it. No pressure.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

I found it to be so violent, it was disturbing.  I'm tired of TV depicting the horrible things people do to each other.  No thanks to Big Sky.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

The first season isn't over, only interrupted until sometime in January. And I certainly don't think anyone is out of danger since the traffickers were expected momentarily.

Esteemed Contributor

Just occurred to me last night; does trans "girl" have access to a razor ( or are bad guys incredibly stupid)?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm watching it.  I think it's pretty dumb but I keep watching....lol.  

Maybe SPOILER comments below:

There are some real sickos, aren't there?  The mom, omg she's horrible, and the son, and the cop!  

If you ran a shop and that guy came in and invited you to go dancing, would you go?

Honored Contributor

@patbz wrote:

Just occurred to me last night; does trans "girl" have access to a razor ( or are bad guys incredibly stupid)?

@patbz 

I think there's something going on between Jerrie and Ronald...I mean sexual. There was a scene in that last episode where Ronald took Jerrie somewhere...? They didn't show anything but to me it was left to the imagination. It was like the show cut some scenes out. Same can be said about the shower scene when Ronald saw "her" for the first time and then scenes were switched like something was cut from the show.  

Respected Contributor

SilleeMe , you  said you weren't going to watch anymore , i tried again last night , i like edgy or slighly dark , The Undoing for example , but i just hate this storline , it could have been a winner for the scenery , but it is a big downer for me , i think they could had short arc storylines . If something changes i could give it another chance. I need something that i can't wait to miss , I am still into The Good Doctor , if you don't like the show one week , there is a good chance you may the next.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa 

I figured that since I had watched the show this far along, I might as well watch the final few episodes...but I fast-forwarded through a lot of it so that should tell you something. I wasn't impressed.