Esteemed Contributor

Anyone Watching The Bachelor??

I really like Matt.

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone Watching The Bachelor??

Matt is great but the women...Yikes. His choice is pretty obvious so I'm ready for the "journey" to end.

Esteemed Contributor

I was.  I found him much more enjoyable when he was just a part of the Quarantine Crew over on Instagram with his bunch of people.  I think this whole season just keeps getting worse and worse with the producers stirriing up drama between the women, and then these girl are the very defintion of mean girls.  Add to that the drama of the last week and it was amazing how easy it was to delete it from my DVR recordings.  Unfortunatley I don't feel he ever got a decent shot on the show because of all the drama TPTB threw in there.

Honored Contributor

i like matt also......i definitely have a crush on him. LOL

if i cannot have him then i  like him with the teacher.....michelle.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I got bored and haven't watched since week 2 or 3.

I follow along on Twitter for the humorous memes.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I don't think he's there for the right reason. Just don't see him getting married to any of these women. 

The best thing about this show was always the locations, so this season doesn't hold any interest. 

Honored Contributor

I have watched this show for maybe the last three weeks. I haven't watched it for years.

I just don't get it.  How can anyone who is in their right mind want to be on that show?

The whole thing is sad.  All the girls are falling in love.  The guy wants them to open up and trust him.  He is physically affectionate with all of them.  There is way too much drama between strangers looking for love.  I would be embarassed if one of my children were on that show.

I always tell my sister..who gets invested with the characters that if you are educated, very attractive and have a great attractive body..why would you need to do this to find a mate?  There has to be something wrong with them.  This isn't normal.

Today's TV has reduced marriage to a joke.  As a society, we are normalizing crazy, stupid behavior.

Honored Contributor

I was hopeful that for the first time in ages (a decade?), the lead was no from a previous season.

It had promise to be refreshing, and maybe in non-Covid times, it could have been.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

I wish they would go back to having new Bachelors and Bachelorettes. Matt being new is a fresh look.

Respected Contributor

I guess most of the people on this show are hoping for a career on tv, perhaps their own "reality" show or a call back to be the main character on this show. So funny they call this love.Love of "fame".