Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone Watching The Bachelor??

I am watching the final rose now, it really makes me mad when these guys come on looking for love but not really it seems. Chicken ******tt!

Oh I'm just not ready anymore! I watch but I could care less if they find love or not.

I just saw about the new girl -- double yuck

Respected Contributor

I hope Matt gets some intensive therapy to deal with the 27 years of dad issues 

Respected Contributor

The angst tonight is just ridiculous. After this debacle the Bachelor franchise is dead....write the obituary ABC & move on.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What is with Matt's mother crying?  How can she compare her life with what her son wants to do with his?  Yes, Matt, get over what happened with your father -- it's over.  So now you break up with Rachel over a picture she was not aware of the meaning and she apologized for.  No, you are listening to that other troublemaker Rachel Lindsay who does not practice what she preaches.  if you cannot handle what your Rachel was wearing in a picture 3 years then you need to grow up.  Get rid of that beard!!!!!

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

What is with Matt's mother crying?  How can she compare her life with what her son wants to do with his?  Yes, Matt, get over what happened with your father -- it's over.  So now you break up with Rachel over a picture she was not aware of the meaning and she apologized for.  No, you are listening to that other troublemaker Rachel Lindsay who does not practice what she preaches.  if you cannot handle what your Rachel was wearing in a picture 3 years then you need to grow up.  Get rid of that beard!!!!!

WOW.    the lifelong absence of a parent especially a same-sex parent is HUGE in any child's life and that does not end at age 18! . especially for Matt not having a Father in his life and a poor role model and a white Mother.  i think Matt is very confused about his direction and life but he is hurting. as far as your other statements WOW WOW WOW.

Honored Contributor

matt made a huge mistake picking rachel.....for many reasons.....and the least of which is that she is so immature!

i had to respect the fact that he did not want to offer an engagement ring at that moment. it would have made it worse.

i like matt, but was disappointed in how he treated michelle. i could not believe he would not even give her a few more minutes to just talk so she could get some closure. glad to hear that she will be on the fall bachelorette....i really liked her and thought she was a good match for matt.

not so crazy about having katie as the summer bachelorette.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

This is the beginning of the end for this franchise.

Matt - I would have thought he would have given his girlfriend some sort of defense, but instead he closes ranks around her - she's well rid of him with all his "daddy" issues.  Agree that she was too immature also.  I don't feel she is in any way racist - she was in love with Matt, a black man - everyone seems to have conveniently forgotten that little fun fact. 

New bachelorette Katie - I can't ever remember her name so I just google "purple vibrator bachelorette" and it comes up.  I would think you would want to be known for something more than a purple vibrator.  She just seems like an attention seeking drama queen to me.  I would be heartsick if my son brought her home to meet me.

Michelle - a decent, respectable young lady with "lady" being the operative word here.  I wish more of the young women had her quiet dignity on this show instead of the backstabbing she wolves that I've seen recently.

Dueling female hostesses of the show - will have to wait and see how that turns out.

Honored Contributor

No

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor

WTA was the last episode. It's not even anymore about Chris Harrison for me. He could come back tomorrow and it wouldn't matter. Michelle the teacher, who I really like , has got her school kids all ginned up to see her season and will see her go into 3 fantasy suites in 3 days. Yuck! No this show isn't meant for kids but they have highlighted her kids so they are involved now. Add in the political, social, financial aspects that are in play the cute little dating show is no where to be seen. Over it. Feeling cute, might check out QVC instead.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I stopped watching the 2nd or 3rd episode this season. Normally I watch for the drama and the crazy stuff, but it didn't hold my interest.

Jo Jo has her own dating show on TBS now, so that's why she wasn't available to host.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN