Honored Contributor

Anyone Watching Darcy Lynn Christmas Special?

[ Edited ]

On now on NBC.

The Pentatonix are on now.

It's pretty amazing that at only 14, she has her own Christmas special but she is so incredibly talented.

I remember other famous ventriloquists saying that they thought she was the best in the world.

She also has a very entertaining act and cute "dialogue" with her puppets, and a good voice.

A beautiful voice!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone Watching Darcy Lynn Christmas Special?

@on the bay

She’s amazing! I am really enjoying the show. Such a lovely & talented young lady.

Respected Contributor

DH and I just watched the show tonight as we had recorded it.  She is so very gifted in her talents.  When they showed a picture of her mother, I thought, wow, she looks just like her.

We both really enjoyed the show and all of the guests as well.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

She's adorable and growing up fast w/the make-up and high heels and her voice is incredible.  I loved when she sang solo.  She really looked grown up on her end song w/her hair up and fancy earrings and outfit. 

I DVR'ed it and fast forwarded it through a lot of the country music since it's not my kind of music.

What's w/Kristen Chenowyth's skin?  She looked orange!!

Honored Contributor

I loved her when she was on AGT.  I watched the Christmas special and was totally blown away.  Her mother said she was very shy.  She looked totally at ease and so poised.  At times they showed the faces of children in the audience and they just loved her so much.  When she sang the one Christmas song by herself --- it was so beautiful -- it gave me chills --- I did not realize what a truly beautiful voice she has!  And she looked so cute in her little mini-high heels!  To carry your own show like that at 14!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin