Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone Watching America's Got Talent:Champions

I agree with xraytech.

Shin Lim is the best I've ever seen. I live in Vegas and can't wait for him to get his show here. He is in talks with a major property but they won't say which one.

Esteemed Contributor

@mjd1954 wrote:

I agree with xraytech.

Shin Lim is the best I've ever seen. I live in Vegas and can't wait for him to get his show here. He is in talks with a major property but they won't say which one.

@mjd1954  I want him to do shows on the East Coast first !! Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

Hey, I'm GLAD I don't have to vote - after seeing 4 or 5 of the acts, I thougHt "He/She should win!".

Denise
Honored Contributor

Just a reminder the finale is tonight. I'm just wondering how are they going to stretch this out for 2 hours, just a lot of filler? You only need an hour to crown the champion.

Respected Contributor

I agree with your post about them dragging it out @Jordan2 .  It seems alot of these types of shows do that at their finale.  It's tiresome with all of the extra 'fluff'.

We'll watch on the DVR so we can FF through most of what we don't want to watch.

DH and I are just hoping it's not a singer.  I agree that there are good ones on, but there are way too many IMO. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw on my Tivo guide that the finale was tonight.  I haven't been watching the Champions season, but I do hope Shin Lim wins.  I'll be interested to read this thread tomorrow about the winner.  I did watch the season that he won (last season?) and thought he was amazing.  I would love to see his show.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

They really dragged out the show, as far as finales are concerned, this wasn't great. I was okay with who won, I would have been okay with either contestant winning. I do have a problem with the voting, super fans from all 50 states. How did these people get to be voters, I would have liked to have voted too?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

They really dragged out the show, as far as finales are concerned, this wasn't great. I was okay with who won, I would have been okay with either contestant winning. I do have a problem with the voting, super fans from all 50 states. How did these people get to be voters, I would have liked to have voted too?

@Jordan2  I know- I'm truly a super fan !!!Woman LOL

I was happy with the outcome, although hoped Preacher Lawson  would be in the top 3 and  Brian Justin Crum in the top 5 (at least). I was so  tired of Darci already !!! Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

Too tired to stay up I recorded it. Glad who won. He was amazing. Kinda boring program.