Respected Contributor

Anyone Watch The Paradise When it Was On?

I recorded the all 8 episodes of season two. I would love to know from anyone who watched this show does it give closure to this show (since it was cancelled)? I am dying to finally watch it but will be really ticked off if it leaves us hanging at the end. I get so upset when shows are cancelled and leave us hanging.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone Watch The Paradise When it Was On?

I did watch both seasons of The Paradise. I enjoyed it much more than Mr. Selfridge. The ending isn't exactly a grand series finale, but it does give some closure. You can tell that they were setting some things up for a possible third season, but they don't leave any big cliffhangers either. I was satisfied with how it ended. I think you should go ahead and watch.

Respected Contributor

Gioiella - thank you so much! I am going to watch these while my DH is watching the superbowl. Can't wait!

Honored Contributor

Yes, I watched both seasons, but it will not be on again!

I love Mr. Selfridge, and he will be on after Downton, I think!

Super Contributor

On 1/31/2015 Gioiella said:

I did watch both seasons of The Paradise. I enjoyed it much more than Mr. Selfridge. The ending isn't exactly a grand series finale, but it does give some closure. You can tell that they were setting some things up for a possible third season, but they don't leave any big cliffhangers either. I was satisfied with how it ended. I think you should go ahead and watch.

It was just getting good too, when the BBC canceled it! {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Honored Contributor

right.

Trusted Contributor

I didn't realize it was cancelled.