Respected Contributor

I love this show but I am getting a little frustrated with this season.  I feel so bad for Harvey, I think he is terrific and am getting fed up with all the nonsense he has to put up with with Louis, he just can't win with that guy (this season more than others, Louis is really annoying me).  I wish Harvey and Donna would get together as they seem so perfect for each other.  Now what is really very unrealistic is Mike's situation.  There is no way he will be able to avoid running into people from Harvard forever.  His future father-in-law knows everyone and anyone and is sure to have get-togethers, etc. where people from Harvard will be there.  He cannot avoid these situation forever without arrousing curiosity from him.  I do hope Mike and (OMG her name just slipped from my mind) his fiance get married (I love her character).  I look forward to see how this is played out.

Respected Contributor

Just remembered - Rachael! (I must be really tired).

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals I know what you mean.  The writers seem to have painted themselves into multiple corners trying to keep conflict alive.  

But I think it's a testament to the actors that they continue to play their parts believably.  I never think, "Oh, s/he's just acting."  I am loving Jessica!

The whole wedding thing (Mike and Rachel) is too much for me.  But that's just because I always say it's the marriage that counts, not the wedding.  

I wonder what's coming next.  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Trusted Contributor

I love the clothes.  Getting tired of the story.

Respected Contributor

I do watch and love the show.  They don't seem to ever be working though.  Donna used to always seem swamped and Rachel too. This season there is more walking and talking then research. Also, guess the censors must have okayed the word s-h--t.  Did you notice they say it in nearly every sentence?  Might be fun for the writers but it sure makes them seem unprofessional.

As to Mike's predicament, not sure how it can be fixed.  Even if he got a law degree under the radar (not sure where or how) it wouldn't rectify every case he wasn't accredited to work on but did. Or prevent the scrutiny by Rachel's dad, etc. Unless they move but that won't happen.

Honored Contributor

I love this show.  I've watched it from the beginning.  Sometimes some of the law stuff bores me, but I like the people interaction.

I think Mike will probably break her heart like the girl said he should and not marry her.

Trusted Contributor

Been watching this show from Day 1, but it's becoming a chore to watch these days.  I find it interesting that there is no longer any courtroom drama to be had, and way too much angst is filling the halls of Pearson Specter and Litt.  When was the last time there was really any positive stuff happening?  It's wearing me out to watch it, because I'm usually mad by the end of each episode!  LOL   

Honored Contributor

I love this show, I've been watching since the beginning. One thing I always wonder about is does Jessica ever handle any cases? It seems to me she just oversees the firm and doesn't take on any cases.. Also that lawyer (I forgot his name) who has been giving her a hard time needs to be let go from the firm..

Respected Contributor

I do love that show, I've been a fan since day 1.  But I do think that all good things must come to an end and it's time for Suits to end.  It's like a dog chasing it's own tail now; just running around in pointless circles.  So, now they circled back to Mike's deception and Louis and Harvey feuding and fighting and the 99th threatened takeover of Jessica's firm.  Really?  Again?  I found myself saying that a lot this season.......   They show needs a major shakeup or it should just end. 

Frequent Contributor

As much as I love watching these amazingly handsome men and women I, too, think it's time to close. I DVR it and find myself not wanting to watch it and even erasing it without watching!