Respected Contributor

I just watched it (I DVRd it) I didn't particularly care for it for the first 10 minutes but then I gave it a chance and watched the entire episode.  It grew on me.  I will continue to watch to see how it goes.  I do miss Nashville however.  That was a great show!  What I found interesting was that the daughter (forgot her name) who is married to that cheating guy, is actually British.  When I heard her on an interview I was blown away.  The same for the actor who was in Nashville, he was also British.  It is very impressive to see how an actor switches from their native accent to a completely different one.  

Frequent Contributor

I agree with you. I will try to rememberšŸ˜to watch the next episode.

Super Contributor

Re: Anyone Watch Monarch?

[ Edited ]

I love Trace Adkins and have been waiting for months to see this show. I am going to continue watching to see how it evolves -- I hope Trace will have a bigger role and do more than growl like a grizzly bear! It was a bit disjointed at first because they showed some kind of intro trailer before the 7pm CT start. Luckily they showed the entire episode again at 8pm CT so I could string it all together.

Honored Contributor

Watched it last night.  Didn't care for it.

Honored Contributor

@DrBabs wrote:

I love Trace Adkins and have been waiting for months to see this show. I am going to continue watching to see how it evolves -- I hope Trace will have a bigger role and do more than growl like a grizzly bear! It was a bit disjointed at first because they showed some kind of intro trailer before the 7pm CT start. Luckily they showed the entire episode again at 8pm CT so I could string it all together.

@DrBabs 

Thanks for telling me that!  I thought it was only me.  I had recorded it and missed the first half hour live and when I started the recording it made no sense to me!  I'm glad they showed it again at 8 so I was able to piece it together.  It still seemed a bit rocky over all though.

I hope Trace gets a larger role too.

(And it moves to Tuesdays now.)

Trusted Contributor

First episode is being repeated Wednesday night at 9 pm EST on Fox.  It's also playing on Hulu.

Honored Contributor

Sounds like "Monarch" has nothing to do with Queen Elizabeth II.

Trusted Contributor

@ValuSkr Country Music Soap Opera.

Honored Contributor

may watch it tonight or tomorrow night.

i am looking forward to it.

just a warning though......if i  REALLY love it, it will probably get cancelled. LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

It looks like they were grooming the one daughter to be a star, when the other one is actually more talented?