Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Watch 90 Days The Last Resort?

@HisElk1 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read this show is getting much higher ratings than 90 Day The Other Way which surprised me.

@colliemom4 , I'm surprised too.  At this point, I'm wondering what these "supposed" counselors credentials are.

Speaking for myself, I am drowning in the language from Angela and Ed.  Every other word there is a bleep sound.  I think TLC needs to have a talk with both of them and tell them to stop the nasty language - it's a real turnoff.  And I don't care to ever see either of them again.

@HisElk1  ITA with you. I still can't believe how disrespectful Jovi was with Angela either. I wonder if that was real or staged? I don't trust TLC.

Honored Contributor

This new show is TMI about their sex lives. At one point I didn't even know what I was watching lol.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 

I agree big time...i was shokled with all that..

especially with Angela and Michael!😣🤐😡🤬😡😠

I'm soo shocked that the show scenes were not sencored!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched.  The woman are strong and the men are losers.  Why do these women put up with this aggrevation?  I'd be out of there so fast...oh, its a reality show, probably scripted and they're getting paid.  That's why.

Esteemed Contributor

This show is ridiculously stupid!

Honored Contributor

I don't know why I keep watching this but last night's episode took the cake. Ed being hypnotized by some sort of wacko therapist? I think he was faking it saying he was a leprechaun in a past life. What sort of therapy center does this? And they are all just walking around going clubbing etc. How is anyone going to get help that way?

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   I agree (but continue to watch also).  And all of the sex talk is starting to get to me as well.  Will Angela let her grandchildren see these episodes?  And will Kalani's parents be watching as she talks about pleasuring herself?  Call me an old fashioned prude, but these are things that should be private, in my opinion.  

I don't think this so called therapy is going to help any of these folks.  I don't think Jovi and Yara need therapy.  I think Ed needs major therapy.  I think Liz needs to get away from Ed.  I think Angela being there is ridiculous and pointless.  And I think both Kalani and Molly have given up on their men and their relationships.  

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@colliemom4   I agree (but continue to watch also).  And all of the sex talk is starting to get to me as well.  Will Angela let her grandchildren see these episodes?  And will Kalani's parents be watching as she talks about pleasuring herself?  Call me an old fashioned prude, but these are things that should be private, in my opinion.  

I don't think this so called therapy is going to help any of these folks.  I don't think Jovi and Yara need therapy.  I think Ed needs major therapy.  I think Liz needs to get away from Ed.  I think Angela being there is ridiculous and pointless.  And I think both Kalani and Molly have given up on their men and their relationships.  

@Citrine1  I don't believe there is any therapy lol. I don't call anything they've done there therapy really. They had the couples have one heart to heart talk with each other but that's about it.

Young people online post that they think it's TMI so no age seems to care for it. I think the viewership must be high due to the sheer shock factor.

It seems Kalani can't wait to get with her new man and he's quite a bit younger than her and will probably dump her. 

Next week the men are going to a strip club and I'm sure there will be problems due to that.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   Yeah, the strip club episode should be fun (not).  Asuelu will act like a kid in a candy shop; Jovi will be obnoxious and, well, Kelly will probably be fine.  But I'm sure drama will ensue.  

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 

And when the ladies find out....there will be fireworks,screaming,cussing,threats,etcSmiley LOL  at those 3 men...Smiley LOL

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."