Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Still Watching Quantico

So I'm still hanging in with this show, but I know I should have given it up after last season. At least now the show seems like it will be just in the present, not all the back and forth they do. Also the show won't be back for 3 weeks (why bring it back for a short time just to interrupt it again), I wouldn't care if ABC cancelled this show.

Respected Contributor

DH and I gave up half way through season 1. It's terrible and I can't believe it's still on TV!!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm still watching.

Honored Contributor

I watched the first episode of the second season .....  and that was it.  I don't miss it.   IMO, this show has lost its way.

Honored Contributor

I watched the season finale last night. I'm thinking it might not be back and maybe the writers got the heads up by the network because I thought it ended on a positive note. 

Honored Contributor

I noticed ABC has pulled the show for tomorrow night for an episode of What Would You Do? I have watched this show from the beginning, I watch still out of habit not because I like it. A show like this gets a third season ( one was enough) and Lucifer gets cancelled. I bet the show returns on Saturday nights, in the dead zone!

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2, I gave up on it during season 2

Respected Contributor

Quantico and Designated Survivor have been cancelled.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I noticed ABC has pulled the show for tomorrow night for an episode of What Would You Do? I have watched this show from the beginning, I watch still out of habit not because I like it. A show like this gets a third season ( one was enough) and Lucifer gets cancelled. I bet the show returns on Saturday nights, in the dead zone!

Quantico has been cancelled. The remaining episodes  will air on Friday nights. I found it to be too much work trying to keep up and figure out what was going on, so I stopped watching after a couple of episodes in the season 2.

Esteemed Contributor

I stopped watching sometime during season 2.