Honored Contributor

Anyone Out There Watch the TV Show "Diggers"?

I don't go looking for this show but it keeps coming up (love the National Geo TV Station).

I love history.  These guys are so entertaining!  They go bonkers when they find something!  I love it!

I live all around history every day.  I often wonder what they'd find out where I live.

Does anyone else like watching these two guys?

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Out There Watch the TV Show "Diggers"?

OMG, when I read the title above, I thought this was going to be about a comedic spin-off of The Duggers ....  LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Out There Watch the TV Show "Diggers"?

Tink!  Tink!  You should have FIRST looked to see who'd posted it!  You know I'll watch a few minutes of anything on TV, then move on (Kardashians and Caitlin I draw the line).

You are so funny!  It's Saturday afternoon, rainy day in Northern Va and here I am watching Prospectors.  Yepper, yet another version of the above show.  My youngest daughter lives in Denver and she thinks it's funny I watch these shows.  She says she comes upon people like these guys when she hikes keep into Colorado (they carry guns for bears, etc).  You think that doesn't scare me?

Anyway, thanks for the laugh!  Obviously there's only one ding dong out there that watches these shows......ME!