Esteemed Contributor

Anyone Know if "If Loving You Is Wrong" is coming back?

I'm waiting.  My family doesn't understand how I can stand to watch it, but I enjoy it.  

*Call Tyrone*
Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone Know if "If Loving You Is Wrong" is coming back?

Spoiler

I just googled it.  Starts back up on March 21st.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @MezzieStarr

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

I started watching it kinda of late but still got caught up in the drama.  Looking forward to the new season although the acting can be terrible and boring at times.

Honored Contributor

@itiswhatitis  I'm right there with you. Waiting too. Thanks @MezzieStarr for the return date.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Looking forward to next season.  This one has gotten pretty weird, but I can't look away.  Smiley Happy

What I want most?   I want Eddie to get his comuppance.     That will be my favorite day on this show.

Respected Contributor

I usually record six or seven episodes and then watch. The show moves too slow for me to watch weekly.

Respected Contributor

We used to watch the show, but it's just way too slow.  Even more so than the Haves and Have Nots.

Just lost interest.

Honored Contributor

HisElk wrote:

We used to watch the show, but it's just way too slow.  Even more so than the Haves and Have Nots.

Just lost interest.

Best invention ever - for BOTH of these shows, I use this 'Quick Mode' that my newest Tivo has.   It's some kind of magic - not like using FF, but it makes it 30% faster.

You can't even tell except that it makes the cadence of these shows like normal so it's not so exasperating.    I think that if I didn't have Quick Mode I probably wouldn't still be watching both shows.    I get anxious with slow-talking and the slowness of the storylines.  This way it's much more pleasant.  Smiley Happy