Honored Contributor

Anyone Else Watch the TV show Good Behavior?

It comes on TNT on Tuesday nights, starring Michelle Dockery, Mary of Downton Abbey.  I have become obsessed by this show, she is really good in it, and her male co-star is so handsome!!!

Super Contributor

Re: Anyone Else Watch the TV show Good Behavior?

I do! It's great. I like her clothes, her accent, her character, the scrapes she gets in, and out of. One of the few shows I watch. 

Honored Contributor

Yes I watch this show, I like it. I also watch Shooter which comes on at 10:00 on USA the same night. I think they both premiered the same time.

Honored Contributor

Yes, it's very interesting!!!  

The male lead is very handsome.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Last night was incredible.

I had to make myself take a breath.

So looking forward to where Letty goes now.

Amazing show.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Really, really, really good show. The only one I still look forward to each week. It draws me in every time and I never lose interest while it's on, which is really saying something, given what gets produced for TV these days. Both the leads are wonderful and the show is always compelling viewing. Sor far, there's no fast-forwarding through parts of this one at all. When they go to hand out awards, if this show doesn't land a number of them then we'll know the fix is in because it's hands down the best thing out there and nothing even comes close.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I watch it and I like it.  It's a bit different, but I like it.  The connection between the two is great.  She's a good actress and it's fun to see her in something so different.

Trusted Contributor

II am mesmerized by this show because it is so different.

Last night was very revealing about the male lead.  Really enjoying this more than I ever thought I would.

Regular Contributor

I am also hooked and feel guilty because they are so bad. But I have watched and watched a marathon on Hulu since I found out about the show.  I don't even know what episode  I am on the mother is supposed to try and get married again on the show I am watching now.  Anway I still feel guilty watching it.