Trusted Contributor

Anyone Else Miss Hell on Wheels?

I miss seeing Cullen Bohannon each week and wonder what's up with the whole cast Smiley Happy It was one show that my husband and I truly enjoyed together!

Super Contributor

Re: Anyone Else Miss Hell on Wheels?

I miss it too!  I agree, it was a show my SO and I enjoyed together.  I follow Anson Mount on Instagram, he keeps busy with new porjects, but nothing quite like H.O.W.  

This show is definitely "rewatch" worthy, a good one to binge watch when the weather keeps me indoors.

~~Keep calm and hug your pets~~
Honored Contributor

@buyornot wrote:

I miss seeing Cullen Bohannon each week and wonder what's up with the whole cast Smiley Happy It was one show that my husband and I truly enjoyed together!

Fan here as well.

Really well done, very interesting characters, great actors

Esteemed Contributor

I agree ...very good show......thought the actors were VERY good..............thought Colm Meany was TERRIFIC,as was Robin McLeavy, also the Swede & the blonde girl Bohannan was with nearer the beginning of the show.....and Anson....sweet!

Would love it if the cast would do another show!!  They worked great off eachother....

Esteemed Contributor

H***ll yes

Respected Contributor

Loved this show.  It was so different to the usual stuff really miss it.  Made me look at all the old disused rail tracks here in the West with a different eye.  Such a great show - so missed.

Respected Contributor

I loved Hell On Wheels. My husband, not so much. I enjoyed watching Anson Mount without my husband. I could look at Anson all day and night. My husband would just talk and talk,sooo. The entire cast was great but again, Anson whoa!! I saw him on a Law and Order recently. It was an old show. He had short hair and wore glasses but again, whoa. Um,um,um. 

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

One of my all time favorites!!!  Loved the great cast, the interesting story, the railroad history and the beautiful scenery!!!  Would love a sequel....

Trusted Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

I loved Hell On Wheels. My husband, not so much. I enjoyed watching Anson Mount without my husband. I could look at Anson all day and night. My husband would just talk and talk,sooo. The entire cast was great but again, Anson whoa!! I saw him on a Law and Order recently. It was an old show. He had short hair and wore glasses but again, whoa. Um,um,um. 

I also could spend some time looking at Bohannon!

Respected Contributor

I absolutely loved this show ... the ending was just what I wanted....

I thought it would make a good spin off if they showed the building

of the railroad in China ....