Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Catch Little People Big World Last Night

[ Edited ]

Last night Tori was smiling at Matt and hugged him as he was leaving, and at he and Lila, so cute Lila was last night.

Zach, once again, still whining about the farm deal that didn't work out, this MUSt be fake because when he is talking to Matt, he has a very nice attitude and it shows his love for his Dad.

Poor Jackson, looks as it he may be in for another surgery to correct whatever is causing him not to recover as expected, or maybe just a dramatic ploy so that people tune in next week.

This is difficult to believe, I sure wouldn't pay this amount.

"one of the tour guides for the farm's Golden Pass Private Tours, which cost $300 per ticket."

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The price for that private pass tour is ridiculous.  

I bet Zach will do nothing with the land his house is on.  Five years from now it will look exactly the same.  He seemed interested in chickens, but I'm betting Tori will be the one taking care of that project too.  

Tori looked depressed and checked out of everything.  

Super Contributor

I agree with Deeva 100%.  I hate the way Zach and Tori are acting toward Matt.  He is trying so hard to mend the relationship but Zach and Tori are being so cold toward him and I'm sure he is hurt.  They need to stop pouting because they didn't get the property at their offer but I'm sure if it had been a reasonable offer, Matt would have accepted it.  They are both acting like entitled, spoiled kids.

Esteemed Contributor

Tori can have as many babies as Michelle Duggar if she likes. But in my

heart I could never continue to have baby after baby being born dwarf

and having constant medical issues and surgeries. That would just break

my heart.

When Tori mentioned that Jackson could be up and walking the same day

as the surgery last week I believe Amy mentioned that every child is

different and it may not be the case. Tori should listen to Amy as Amy

endured it all with Zach going thru the same issues. 

Felt bad for Jackson after the surgery, sweet kid. Here is Jackson on

his 5th birthday back in May.

images (5).jpg

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

The price for that private pass tour is ridiculous.  

I bet Zach will do nothing with the land his house is on.  Five years from now it will look exactly the same.  He seemed interested in chickens, but I'm betting Tori will be the one taking care of that project too.  

Tori looked depressed and checked out of everything.  

@Snoopp   I am sure she was exhausted, stress and worry can cause that, probably didn't sleep much the night before the surgery, and she is pregnant, I was exhausted the first three months.

Esteemed Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

Tori is now very cold toward Matt, and the whole family, and it's stupid because the Roloff's (Matt) have brought them to where they are today- Could Zac have made a decent living himself? Unlikely.  They need to stop this anger. It really doesn't seem scripted to me.
And she just keeps pumping out more kids, while Zac sits around doing nothing. Pretty boring. 

I agree.....the look Tori and Zach gave Matt and Caren when they came in was killer............and earlier in shows they were so close to Matt and Cha Cha and the kids stayed with them all the time and Amy wasn't in the picture too much then....now all of a sudden they are 

pumping up to the kids " Grandma's coming" yah...??

so obvious.....i think them not seeing Amy and Chris on the holiday was a shock to Amy....and she can't even blame Matt because he planned his trip to Arizona a while back......................Zach keeps saying that his father isn't trying....what world is he in.??  He and Tori are totally dissing them and i doubt i would have the patience Matt and Cha Cha have had.

Super Contributor

I did notice that at Lilah bd party didn’t show any of Zach’s siblings and their children. I’m assuming they were invited and last year on one episode did see Jeremy quickly with his daughter. Never hear anything about Amy and Matt’s daughter , Molly, Zach snd Tori are so annoying to me . I especially like it when Tori rushing around and he’s laying on the floor!! Lol
Honored Contributor

@Beacon girl wrote:
I did notice that at Lilah bd party didn’t show any of Zach’s siblings and their children. I’m assuming they were invited and last year on one episode did see Jeremy quickly with his daughter. Never hear anything about Amy and Matt’s daughter , Molly, Zach snd Tori are so annoying to me . I especially like it when Tori rushing around and he’s laying on the floor!! Lol

@Beacon girl  Molly got married and moved away to Washington and doesn't want to be on the show. Smart girl.

Honored Contributor

I don't know how much Molly may have ever liked being on the show.  I remember, early on, she was able to get an exception where her bedroom was to be considered private.  No filming in there.   

If she felt that way, I'm just glad she had that option.

Esteemed Contributor

@Beacon girl wrote:

Why on earth was Zach on the floor.  If he was tired, couldn't he just excuse himself and go to the bedroom to take a rest?