Super Contributor

Re: Anyone Catch Little People Big World Last Night

I agree! If it wasn’t for Matt and his push for all of this b way back , I like to know where Zack would be at this place and time!!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I find it OBNOXIOUS when children EXPECT something... GREED comes into play here. Zach needs  to GET A JOB...and quit acting like a spoiled child.

Parents feed you, care for you to adulthood....they do not OWE YOU AN INHERITANCE. Parents do not owe you anything more.  

Multi Billionare Bill Gates even told his children that they will not  be inheriting his money.  This is best for all involved. 

GREED is so ugly and causes too much discord in families. Matt owes Zack nothing....Zach did not have the funds to buy the farm property...and he is a slacker...his Father knows that, and that Zach would not be a good fit for running the farm.

Family discord Makes for good reality TV.....Zach can keep up the spoiled child attitude and milk his salary to keep the show on the air...that is all he is good for. 

Feed you, care for you and exploit you on tv for $$ for 15 years 

Esteemed Contributor

I was shocked at how unsettled their new house was when Chris and Amy visited.  It really was a mess, a little reminescent of Amy's house LOL.  

I couldn't believe how unprepared they were for the movers.  Laziness.

I don't think Matt owes Zach and Tory a deal on the farm.  Did you notice how many people last night were labeled as farm hands?  This is a fairly big operation.  I think Matt knows that the kids aren't capable of running it and I doubt he really wants to give up the reins.

I think a lot of the bad feelings are scripted.  They'll write in the new baby, Caryn and Matt will come visit and all will be good again.  They have to have something to make episodes about.  I hope we never see that stroller thing again.  Talk about a "picture" of control. Yikes

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

I can't believe Zack didn't notice how bowed Jackson's legs were becoming.  It has been SO obvious to just about everyone but him and Tori.

Esteemed Contributor

Another show where Zach is totally blaming Matt for the issues they are having.........i still can't forget Zach saying that Matt is 60 and he should worry about family instead of making money on the sale of the property.....wow....and don't forget the other son wanted the land and Matt didn't sell it to him either.....so it just isn't Zach and i am sure it was for the same reasons...................and Amy listens to 

Zach and agrees.............am i wrong?....but didn't Amy have an opportunity to sell to ZACH the property she owned there? She could have done it at a reduced rate if that was so.....he was talking about buying the farm

way back then...........................couldn't she have offered a family deal?

Valued Contributor

Tonight's show 6/7/22  --- I just cannot believe how childish Zach and Tori are being toward Matt! Matt gives Zach a riding lawn mower - takes it to him and Zach doesn't even appear to be the least bit grateful. 

Then, Tori pretty much ignores Matt. 

Is it possible this is all being scripted to try and add interest to the show? Well, if so, it is having just the opposite effect for me.

All Zach and Tori seem to do is sit around and talk and watch the kids play. And, stay ticked off at Matt for not "giving" them the farm.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Super Contributor

I agree how rude and childish Zach and Tory are toward Matt! I see them both in a different light now and glad they are not my grown children! Matt is trying to mend the riff but Zach so angry snd what’s with Tory acting like that. All you can do is try to be there for them and show you support them like Matt trying to do . Of course , this was filmed back in fall 2021 so hope things are better now.
Do.
Esteemed Contributor

Zach says Tori has a tough time during pregnancy. Now in the show

they just announced her fourth pregnancy. They lost the last baby. Well

isn't Tori miserable all the time? Pregnancy or not.

Seems like Jackson had the time of his life with Chris and Amy. Then

Matt visits the new house and gets the ice cold shoulder from everyone

even little Jackson. They gave the reason that Jackson is used to visiting

Matt at the the farm not their house, so lame. He always hears his parents complaining against Matt is more the truth.

I noticed Tori placed Lilah on the counter and looked away during Matt's 

visit, little girl could have fallen off while she wasn't even watching her.

Then they are going to add another to the family, maybe Jackson should

start watching the younger two then, while they sit and relax and hate 

on Matt all day.

Sure Zach is going to maintain all that land, get chickens and take care

of a huge beautiful big home. He has a big mouth and talks bad about

his Dad every show. Matt should have told him to get his own mower

and stop the handouts. Time for both Zach and Tori to grow up, they

continue to be rotten to Matt. Both lazy and they have their new home,

let them concentrate on that but they will never shut up about not getting

the farm.

Occasional Contributor

Yeah, I thought Zach's behavior was unjustified in a sense.  Being the mom of three I've always gone with the "what i do for one i have to do for the others" motto.  Maybe Matt was thinking if i sell at a reduced price to Zach how do i make it up to the other 3 children?  This Tuesday's episode was more of the pout fest IMHO

Super Contributor

Also, I thought Zach taking offense what Matt said about fathers and sons being at odds with each other-yes, that often happens in families. Not only them but also other family members. Look at Harry and Prince Charles , but you always keep trying.