Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Catch Little People Big World Last Night

There is a comment made by Zack that kind of makes me wonder about Matt's ruthless desire to make money.  He stated that he knew how much Matt paid for Amy's share, and based on that figure, the price he was willing to offer Zack to purchase was extremely high.

I think there is a lot of blame to go around in this family.  Yes, Zack and Tori appear to be unmotivated.  However, if Matt really wants to keep that farm in the family, does he really need to make a killing off of his son?  I think there is a reason that all the other kids stay away.

Zack and Tori's kids and pregnancies keep the audience tuned in, so they will try to stay relevant to hold onto their place in the show.

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

I thought I heard Zach say that he offered Matt what Matt paid Amy for the property.

Well, if I understood correctly, that would have been only half of what the property was worth because Matt bought Amy out.

I do agree with Matt saying that he had three other kids and they would be losing inheritance, not that inheritance is guaranteed but he was right.  According to Amy it's different dealing with family, well maybe but no, not when there are other kids involved.

@CelticCrafter   Not to mention eight or so Grandchildren to consider for inheritance.

Honored Contributor

I am sure we will be hearing Zach whine about Matt and the incident for the rest of the season.  He puts all the blame on Matt, which is very childish, as he played a part.  He probably really low balled his offer, as if he is the only child Matt has.  You can bet Zach wasn't thinking about his siblings or the Grandchildren when making his offer.

I say to Matt give the inheritance only to the Grandchildren, in trust, Matt has so many now and there will probably be more.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I find it OBNOXIOUS when children EXPECT something... GREED comes into play here. Zach needs  to GET A JOB...and quit acting like a spoiled child.

Parents feed you, care for you to adulthood....they do not OWE YOU AN INHERITANCE. Parents do not owe you anything more.  

Multi Billionare Bill Gates even told his children that they will not  be inheriting his money.  This is best for all involved. 

GREED is so ugly and causes too much discord in families. Matt owes Zack nothing....Zach did not have the funds to buy the farm property...and he is a slacker...his Father knows that, and that Zach would not be a good fit for running the farm.

Family discord Makes for good reality TV.....Zach can keep up the spoiled child attitude and milk his salary to keep the show on the air...that is all he is good for. 

Super Contributor

The show was cute/somewhat interesting to me at it's early years. IMO, it's been way over played out

Respected Contributor

It's time for this show to end. It's just an easy paycheck for that lazy Zach. 

Super Contributor

Torri just as lazy by not packing the house up to move! What did they pack 4 or 5 boxes and expected the moving team to do it all. Hope they gave them a big tip or did TLC fund that also ! All I see Zach and Torrii do is sit around and talk and play with the kids -who are adorable -and Jackson so smart. Come on -grow up!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Talk about bumps on a log.  I saw a terrible photo of Tori and Zach sitting on the curb with poor Lilah lying in the street on her tummy.  In the street!   It never crossed their mind to put a blanket down on the grass for the baby?  Smiley Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tori is very unlikeable anymore. When speaking about Jackson's leg

surgery she seems so casual. Oh its the lesser of two surgeries and

Jackson will be up and walking the next day. That poor little boy,

he has a tough road ahead.  Amy then came over and she has

more sense knowing what Zach went thru with all his ordeals.

I feel bad for these kids, it will not be easy at all for them. Little

Lilah has eye issues and is extremely tiny. The third baby, recently

born, will struggle as well as confirmed he is also a little person.

They didn't get the house from Matt, so rush into buying a new

house and take off mad. She and Zach need to grow up already.

They won't give it anytime for things to settle, no they charge out

of town, kids now have no grandparents around.

Leave the show then, no that is their only big income. Three kids

now to support and Zach is worried about bodybuilding and Tori,

babymaking.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Matt, with all his flaws, has guts and is likely the reason the show is even on the air- I doubt Amy had anything to do with this as an Opportunity. So really, Zach has Matt to thank for his "career" and luck to never need to hold a real job. One episode even showed Tori putting together a crib, since Zach couldn't do it, and wasn't even helping her. Zach has nothing to be miffed about, get a job if you want to buy the farm.