Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Catch Little People Big World Last Night

Zack could never handle the farm.  Just based on personalities, Zack appears lazy, while Matt is very ambitious.  You need to be ambitious to run and work a farm.

We will never know what the negotiations were so there's no point in arguing that point.

I agree that Caryn should not have  been part of the discussion.  Zack and Tory are married and would have been the buyers.  Matt is single and would have been the seller.  Just because Tory and Caryn get along well is not reason enough to be part of a business negotiation (as was mentioned on last night's show.)

This season seems more interesting than last season.  Finally Amy's wedding is behind us!!!

Almost forgot to mention:  The Matt in the stroller part was pretty funny.  "Caryn wants to put me in a stroller."  Amy got pretty giggly hearing that funny line.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I think some of it is scripted but Zach has posted some very hurtful things about Matt on social media recently and I do feel they are real. So something is going on there. Matt posted that he tried to sell Zach and Jeremy the farm at a huge discount but they had other investments and obligations and turned him down.

Zach said it never happened and that Matt was manipulating the narrative right before the season came out like he has for most his life not taking responsibility for his own actions and blaming others. Also, that Matt was dragging the family drama that he created and trying to manipulate the fan base to make himself come out okay. He went on to say that Matt's post was a new shocking low of cowardice and manipulation of his family and kids for his own gain.

This is odd, the last few seasons Zach has never said anything against Matt, in fact his family spent more time with Matt and Caryn than Amy, now I believe it is scripted.  Zach doesn't seem natural when he is showing anger towards Matt.  I have to admit I have not watched this season, only clips.  I did get tired of seeing him and Tori purchasing houses that did not make sense because they were 2 story, Zach has back problems and the kids have the same issues as him, I am not sure about the baby.  

Trusted Contributor

I wonder when they will air the show where Amy and Chris take that trip to Arizona to visit Matt and Caryn at their home there. You know it's going to happen and should be quite interesting! Chris sounds like he would love it, but, of course, Amy's not too thrilled!.LOL! Can't say I blame her. CRAZY! 

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Matt mentioned all of the kid's inheritance, also, I am sure, the Grandchildren's, and didn't want to give Zach such a deal that the others wouldn't get what was coming to them.

Zach is spewing crapola due to sour grapes, used his children to try to manipulate Matt into doing what he wanted Matt to do.

Zach would not be able to run the farm without tons of help, where would the money to do that come from.  He and Tori rejected Matt's original offer to run the farm.

Esteemed Contributor

Tori seems like she wants the property but doesn't want to be anywhere near Zach's family.  That includes all of them.

Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Tonites show was unbelievable.....i am on Matts side in all of this...........Zach and especially Tori are being cruel and shutting them down at every turn....and then you see Zach complaining that Matt should do more for his grandchildren.............how could he if Zach and Tori keep them away.....................And i used to like Tori but she just keeps fueling the fires......don't forget they hesitated buying the farm for a while..........and for Zach to claim  his father is 60 and doesn't need money?  That he is a father with two kids to support?  really?  He just bought the house, he has a personal trainer??....we couldn't afford to have moving companies pack for us....but they did......................come on...........and it took a while for Matt to even get to see Zach's house only to be shunned by Tori........and apparently Zach didn't want Matt to go to his weightlifting competition because he told him with the Covid they were limiting attendance and yet he invited

Chris and Amy.......and as good as Amy has been she also joined in to knock Matt w/Zach.  And i don;t fault

Caren having an opinion...Tori and Zach have always treated her as family until she disagreed. I am with Matt...if you come and just sit there and shutt down...don't bother coming.....Matt at least tries.

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17  Matt is an a hole and has always been.

Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@kelsey17  Matt is an a hole and has always been.

@proudlyfromNJ 

He may well be that, but, Zach and Tori are acting like SPOILED children. I don't know why they even bothered to show up on the last day of pumpkin season. 

Like Matt said ..if they don't want to be here, then don't come.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

I thought I heard Zach say that he offered Matt what Matt paid Amy for the property.

Well, if I understood correctly, that would have been only half of what the property was worth because Matt bought Amy out.

I do agree with Matt saying that he had three other kids and they would be losing inheritance, not that inheritance is guaranteed but he was right.  According to Amy it's different dealing with family, well maybe but no, not when there are other kids involved.