Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Catch Little People Big World Last Night

The whole family is miserable and toxic. Bunch of losers

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

,One would think that each one of those kids would get a small parcel given to them to build their homes on if they want.  They don't have to take over the farm just give them each a portion and sale the rest.  Matt seems greedy.  However he may owe tons of money on that property, glad Amy got her share or at least something out of it.  I am kind of shocked that none of those kids are not getting some of it gifted to them. 

The house in AZ belonged to Karen's parents accoring to something I read on youtube a while ago.  Not sure if they had to buy it or it was gifted to Karen or if they paid the minimum price.  Not sure if the house belongs to Karen or both of them.  I would think just Karen.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919 

edited to add

like you i'm wondering

How does Matt pay his bills on the property,hired help,buys more equipment,etc  when he only opens it to the public for in the fall   to make money...none of them make home made items..like jams,etc???  So he has to buy items to resale???

I know he gets paid by TLC for being on the show.

I really dislike Karen  more after she showed her true self on last weeks show!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@sunshine 919 

edited to add

like you i'm wondering

How does Matt pay his bills on the property,hired help,buys more equipment,etc  when he only opens it to the public for in the fall   to make money...none of them make home made items..like jams,etc???  So he has to buy items to resale???

I know he gets paid by TLC for being on the show.

I really dislike Karen  more after she showed her true self on last weeks show!

I believe that when bio parents are discussing stuff that concerns their adult kids, boyfriends, girlfriends, new spouses should be left out of it.  If Karen was nice she would have made the decision to let Matt handle the meeting.  It is really none of her business.  She should not have been there.

Who knows how Matt pays for all his stuff.  He seems like a real hustler.  From the very beginning he had so many things going on.  I remember he was selling kits to accomodate little people to hotels.  That was way back when all the kids were in school.  This show has been on forever.  Amy was so involved with the kids, always having kids over, she was involved in the schools and the soccer team I believe.  I know Zach early on was coaching a soccer team.  Tori was a pre school teacher.  Also Matt has written at least one kids book because Tori had him read to her class.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919   It's possible that Matt wanted her there.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

I watched it but can't remember everything that happened now.  I've never been a fan of Matt Roloff and would NEVER do business with him.  I believe Zach said he was basing his offer on what was offered to his mom.  Real estate everywhere has soared since then and I believe that's what Matt said is the reason he didn't accept the offer.  I don't think Matt should have given away that property to Zach at a low price but, it is his son.  He could have offered it at a lower price than what he was expecting to receive.  However, we didn't actually see their conversation/negotiations.

As just about everyone else has said, Zach, is pretty lazy and has no idea the amount of work to takes to keep up with that property.  I realize Matt was at a disadvantage to do much physical work himself but he was good at delegating....or rather, demanding that everyone (family included) drop what they're doing and do what he wanted done at that very moment.  I'll give Matt credit he was a visionary and good at hiring people for those things but I wouldn't want to work for him.  I can't even see Zach being motivated enough to hire anyone.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Matt and Chris get along good...too good...they are a lot alike...and Amy will eventually drive Chris crazy with her filthy house keeping habits and disorganized way she functions. it is only a matter of time....

Honored Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

@sunshine 919   It's possible that Matt wanted her there.

He may have, but she should have declined.  She should have stayed neutral.  And should have explained that to Matt.

Honored Contributor

Anyone watch last night? So now Zach's a weightlifter and Caryn pushes Matt down a hill in a jogging stroller. Bizarre storylines.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 

I'm disliking Caryn more and more now for acting like she is the boss of Matt's kids and now treating Matt like a kid pushing him around in the jogging stroller.Smiley Mad

I'm waiting forAmy to set her straight and tell  to butt out of her families life as

Zach is not her kid!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."