Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone Catch Little People Big World Last Night

@781Florist wrote:

If you have seen recent interviews from Amy you would hear that she suspected (at first) then was certain that Matt and Caryn/Karen (whatever) were having an affair. I think I'd be a little cranky myself under those circumstances.  Throughout the years Matt Roloff has been referred to as ultra controlling by not only Amy but ALL OF HIS KIDS at one time or another.  He is a highly successful jerk. At least as edited.  His charms apparently seem to work well on women according to this board, but he don't fool this guy.

I know that Amy's new husband is apparently smitten, but the jury is still out on him, too!

@781Florist 

I don't believe all the women on this board are Matt fans. Quite the contrary, I would say. I'm certainly not. Don't care much for Amy, either. She can be very witchy. (Substitute a"b" there). You are right on the money with your comment on Chris - the jury is still out! I think he's in it for the notoriety it brings him. Good for business.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal 

It was Chris who suggested to Amy to take Matt&Karen  er Caryn up on their offer to buy them plane tickets to visit them in Az.  but why on Valentines day of all days to share with her exhusband Matt??

Chris are you so desperate for money to be kept on this show???

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Super Contributor

Really never trusted Chris! Always thought and still does that he’s in it for the money!I love the grandkids but for Torrie and Zack get out there and great real jobs. Beginning to think it’s all scripted like all TLC shows.
Honored Contributor

I think some of it is scripted but Zach has posted some very hurtful things about Matt on social media recently and I do feel they are real. So something is going on there. Matt posted that he tried to sell Zach and Jeremy the farm at a huge discount but they had other investments and obligations and turned him down.

Zach said it never happened and that Matt was manipulating the narrative right before the season came out like he has for most his life not taking responsibility for his own actions and blaming others. Also, that Matt was dragging the family drama that he created and trying to manipulate the fan base to make himself come out okay. He went on to say that Matt's post was a new shocking low of cowardice and manipulation of his family and kids for his own gain.

Esteemed Contributor

Zach and Tori are so selfish and immature. Maybe time would have 

changed or somwhat improved things with Matt. But what do they do,

immediately look for a house and buy it then get little Jackson to tell

Grandpa. What dopes!

I have always liked them but they now get what they deserve. Neither

of the two work, why would they deserve the big house when neither

would be able to keep up with all the farms demands, it would go

downhill fast.

All Tori wants to do is have kids, Zach sits around and does very

little. What do we see him do, no ambition, grow up.

Why don't they leave the show then? That is probably the only money

they have, and what Matt will leave for them.

Zach is one of Amy and Matt's four kids, why hand it over to them,

just to keep the show going? 

So they will move and take their now three kids away from both of

Zach's parents because they are terrible. This is sad, Jackson, Lilah

and the new baby are adorable and deserve better!

Honored Contributor

Another thing I don't understand is Matt says he's going to build a new home on another part of the property and continue to sell pumpkins. I hope this show is over. I don't want to see continued fighting being dragged on. It sounds like there are a lot of bad feelings among family members. Look how many have left the show or no longer want to be seen.

Esteemed Contributor

I'd love to see this show end.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

I'd love to see this show end.  

--------------

This show ended for me long ago!!  I found that all characters were so unlikeable - except for the little grand children - and I really didn't want to spend myTV time watching them! 

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I think some of it is scripted but Zach has posted some very hurtful things about Matt on social media recently and I do feel they are real. So something is going on there. Matt posted that he tried to sell Zach and Jeremy the farm at a huge discount but they had other investments and obligations and turned him down.

Zach said it never happened and that Matt was manipulating the narrative right before the season came out like he has for most his life not taking responsibility for his own actions and blaming others. Also, that Matt was dragging the family drama that he created and trying to manipulate the fan base to make himself come out okay. He went on to say that Matt's post was a new shocking low of cowardice and manipulation of his family and kids for his own gain.

This makes sense to me.  I've never much been a fan of Matt because Matt always seemed to be all about himself, what he wanted, and without a whole lot of regard for the rest of the family.

I've watched them since before they even had the LPBW show (there was at least one special about the family) and have always found Matt to just be all about what Matt wants.

I don't hate him or anything, but have never really liked him or had any respect for him.  It kind of felt like he just let Caryn do all his bidding in this episode, instead of having the guts to speak up.  I don't see him ever taking responsibility for his own deeds.

Esteemed Contributor

I have to say i agree with Matt.........from what was said

he had offers from his other children which he felt were

reduced as i am sure he gave a low purchase amount to 

Zach..........which was way more then Zach had....so then he went down the "moral" road claiming that Matt should want his grandkids to live there...kinda a low blow...in order for Matt to feel guilt and make the price lower.  Which to me is a turnoff........................but a similar situation happened within our family years back when a elder relative passed.

The house was put up for sale and  a couple family members were interested in purchasing........BUT the opportunity to purchase in family was denied because each buyer didn't have much money and if the price was lowered ALL THE FAMILY WITHIN THE WILL WOULD HAVE TO TAKE A LOSS IN THEIR SHARE in order to enable the buyer to afford it.....and that isn't fair.  He has other children who were interested or need the $$$ so he wanted to be fair.