Super Contributor

Re: Anyone Catch Little People Big World Last Night

I don’t think he was tired-more like lazy!’
Respected Contributor

@Beacon girl wrote:
I don’t think he was tired-more like lazy!’

@Beacon girl    I agree with your assessment of why Zack was lying on the floor watching Tori work and telling her not to stress. If I had been Tori I would have said to Zack why don't you get up and help.  A few episodes ago when they were in Battle Ground to look at houses they were in a park with the kids. At one point Tori was keeping up with both kids and Zack was lying on the ground on his stomach. 

He seems very low energy. I laugh when he talks about all the things he has planned for his new house. More than likely he'll have Jackson drop hints to Matt about what he would like to have, a play area, treehouse etc. and Matt will get going on that.

Esteemed Contributor

The kids will be lucky if they make it through childhood without a major accident.  The way Tori leaves them on the counter and turns her back is scary.  When she was putting Lilah's bed together, they were paying no attention to the way Jackson was swinging those bars around Lilah.  He actually hit her in the face with it and she started crying.  I would keep a close watch on Jackson getting out alone and going down to that flowing creek.  YIKES!

I have to wonder if Jackson's surgery was successful.  His legs looked more bowed than ever.  Too bad he had to go through all that if it didn't work as planned.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!