Super Contributor

Anybody watching MISTRESSES?

April's new boyfriend, Daniel the Artist, is up to something. Savi and the Accident Dude, Zach? Odd pairing. But, I think Dom is on the way out. I love Savi's estranged husband. Why is Karen dressing up? Not that hard up for a date. Google or not.
Respected Contributor

Re: Anybody watching MISTRESSES?

What is going on, they pre-empted my show again. I saw Karen at the bar and she spotted the new boyfriend with a women. I think he is married.

Dom and Savy won't last long.

Karen started doing these pickups to start her life over again and be in control and sexy.

What am I missing!

Super Contributor

Not much. The ladies had an intervention/chat with Savi. Joss thinks she's doing Zach. So far, she hasn't...not on screen. Dom was hit on by the new associate. She claims that she wants to get more cases & be partner at the firm.
Respected Contributor

On 6/30/2014 MSA2004 said: Not much. The ladies had an intervention/chat with Savi. Joss thinks she's doing Zach. So far, she hasn't...not on screen. Dom was hit on by the new associate. She claims that she wants to get more cases & be partner at the firm.

I wonder if Karen will tell her friend she saw her boyfriend. I can't think of her name. Any good previews for next week?

Honored Contributor

Lots of very edgy things going on there last night, the tattoos, the shoes, yikes!!! Karen looks beautiful when she glams up!!! Savi and Dom definitely a done deal.

Regular Contributor

I was into this last year but I hate the direction the story lines are going in now so I've stopped watching. They officially lost me when they brought in the lawyer that Savi shares an office with. It's such a stretch from reality to think that a law office would allow an attorney to dress so provactively at work. It's so unbelievable at this point I can't even watch for the sake of entertainment.

Super Contributor

It looks like that Daniel is plotting some kind of revenge on April, but for what? Seems more evil than a cheating husband. Maybe something to do with her "dead" husband Paul, but wasn't he happy with his new woman? That Karen sure is unstable, wouldn't want to be her patient. Savi should just play the field and not attach to any guy. Joss seems fairly normal at the moment.
Honored Contributor

Enjoyed this week's show, much more realistic than last week, so is Harry leaving? I think Savi will have a baby with Zach.

Honored Contributor

Can anyone answer a question for me: are these ladies mistresses? Friends with separate stories? I caught the last 30 minutes or so of it last night for the first time and it did catch my interest. Thanks.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

On 7/9/2014 Mmsfoxxie said: Can anyone answer a question for me: are these ladies mistresses? Friends with separate stories? I caught the last 30 minutes or so of it last night for the first time and it did catch my interest. Thanks.

They are not really mistresses, just friends, like in Se x and the City, similar in premise. Each has their own back story and seperate life.