Respected Contributor

Anybody watching Darcey and Stacey ?

[ Edited ]

Premier show tonight, I started watching but I don't think I will continue, they seem a bit silly.  All of their additives (Lips etc)  Not a good exxample for their daughters IMO. To each their own.

Valued Contributor

Re: Anybody watching Darcey and Stacey ?

They are pretty hard to take for any length of time.

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes OMG NO! I watched one episode a looong time ago. Too much plastic and horrible personalities for me. I hope neither of them ever stands near an open flame -- much of their body parts would melt, starting with their lips!

Respected Contributor

They've gone over the edge, huge, enhanced "girls", huge fake lips, fake teeth too, just stupid now...

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 It's perfectly ok to say breasts. I pefer the real word! Those breasts could really hurt someone!

Trusted Contributor

NO. I wouldn't spend 5 seconds to watch these two DUMB BIMBOS. EVERYTHING about them is FAKE.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids  wrote: OMG NO! I watched one episode a looong time ago. Too much plastic and horrible personalities for me. I hope neither of them ever stands near an open flame -- much of their body parts would melt, starting with their lips!

Right !!

Woman LOLWoman LOL

Valued Contributor

I can't decide if I will watch or not ...  I will tune in and see how it goes.  They are sometimes  just too much for me. 

Honored Contributor

Way too fake and bad examples for her two daughters. I only like the Dad, although he's rarely in it!

Honored Contributor

I watched the first season of it but that's it.  At the time, the daughters seemd kind of normal -- are they still?  I remember thinking--- how?  Considering the craziness of their mothers.  

Well, they may seem like dumb bimbos but obviously they are not THAT dumb because they are probably making big bucks from all their antics, and people are watching and they're getting paid for the stuff that they do!  

The Kardashians --- they have made a lot of their money from similar things.  Famous for what?  They are all pretty trashy and yet people just keeping watching them and following them and thinking they are just wonderful!  Thus, they keep increasing their huge fortunes! 

Of course, Darcey and Stacey are doing this on a much smaller scale -- dollar wise.... Although I'm sure they'd love to be on their level. 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin