Respected Contributor

Re: Anybody watching Ambitions on OWN ?

No, saw the previews and decided it’s too much of a soap opera for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I've seen him before but can't remember.

I think the Mayor is behind that scam too.....Bella is about to get her feelings hurt big time!

Honored Contributor

I haven't heard of this one, but I did watch a couple of the Tyler Perry dramas until I just couldn't take it anymore.   I like him, but his dramas are as slow as molasses in January and I don't have that much patience.  Well, plus the bad guys keep getting away with bad deeds over and over and over and, well, over!  Smiley Very Happy   I like justice so, at least sometimes, the bad guy needs to get taken down.

Will have to look into Ambitions.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Tique  The next to last eye candy.....

Damien -Amara's Ex-Lover

Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at Wed, Sep 4, 2019-3.01.37 PM.png

You know, I remember when Okra's Own station first came out.  All they showed were HER POINTs OF VIEW "feel good" programs and/or "religious type" programming all day & evening.  Not my cup of tea for entertainment.  Also, the channel was losing tons of $$$ & lost of viewership from what I have read and/or heard.  Then BANG!!!!!..........

The Haves & The Have Nots

If Loving You Is Wrong

Okra discovered sex & prime time soap opera mix.

Those previously mentioned programs all but vanished!  Viewership & $$$$ flowed in like a tsunami.  I wonder who put the bug in Okra's ears that sex sells as long as it involves rich folks, politics & religion?

http://oi59.tinypic.com/23uzrjo.jpg

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

You have a point that I never thought of.  I remember her shows when she came out almost mirrored Phil Donahue.  Thinking back there were so many talk shows........

I still her feel good, religious etc shows on Sunday but I very rarely if ever watch them.  It would have to be somebody I am really interested in seeing to watch.

BTW Damien has beautiful eyes but he is a devil looking all innocent, calm and cool while causing havoc.