Honored Contributor

Re: Anybody watch Casey Anthony 3 part series?

I wouldn't give her the air time!

Esteemed Contributor

@cody2wrote:

@gertrudeclosetwrote:

@cody2wrote:
Wow. She really fried her family! She deserves an Academy award for her performance. She didn't answer many questions. Lots of "I don't remembers". What do you think?

I've seen so many documentaries on this case. Is this a new one @cody2 ? What channel did it air on?

Hi @gertrudecloset It is on Peacock network. And yes, it is new. It is a three part interview with Casey Anthony ten years after she was found not guilty of the murder of her daughter. I found it interesting. And shocking. That woman is a piece of work.

Thanks for the info @cody2 . Guess I won't be seeing it. Not buying that streaming stuff.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

@gertrudeclosetwrote:

@cody2wrote:

@gertrudeclosetwrote:

@cody2wrote:
Wow. She really fried her family! She deserves an Academy award for her performance. She didn't answer many questions. Lots of "I don't remembers". What do you think?

I've seen so many documentaries on this case. Is this a new one @cody2 ? What channel did it air on?

Hi @gertrudecloset It is on Peacock network. And yes, it is new. It is a three part interview with Casey Anthony ten years after she was found not guilty of the murder of her daughter. I found it interesting. And shocking. That woman is a piece of work.

Thanks for the info @cody2 . Guess I won't be seeing it. Not buying that streaming stuff.

@gertrudecloset I don't pay for premium stations either so I don't blame you. If Comcast didn't include Peacock for free, I wouldn't have been able to watch it either.
Respected Contributor

Wouldn't watch her. She's a compulsive liar.

Respected Contributor

@KKJwrote:

Wouldn't watch her. She's a compulsive liar.

She sure is. Ironic that the only charges she was convicted of were four counts of lying to the police. And that doesn't count the lies she told her mother.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

I would totally feel disgusted with myself giving her the time of day. I'm disappointed that Peacock would go there.

Respected Contributor

@Citrine1wrote:

I always believed Casey was responsible for her daughters death. Now I'm not so sure. She painted quite the picture of her father. I found myself believing a lot of what she said.

If he was responsible why didn't she spout this story during the trial? I don't believe her at all I think she is a manipulative liar, are her parents perfect...no they raised her!

Honored Contributor

I don't watch anything about her anymore. I followed it when it happened, saw a lot of news shows from beginning to verdict, and watched a lot of the trial. She got off on a fluke. Everyone knows she did it.

Trusted Contributor

I cannot understand why anyone would think this was a good idea to give her any time at all to tell "her side".

I wonder if she was paid? If so that makes it even worse.

I will not watch it. Really disappointed Peacock would air this.

Honored Contributor

Before covid hit she was given a made for tv movie offer but they had to cancel it. Then she got this. Hopefully she won't receive any more offers. I watched the entire trial and don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth.