Respected Contributor

Re: Anybody watch Casey Anthony 3 part series?

Crazy thing is I am readng a lot of people that now believe her, really can't believe people are that gullible, including her defense team!

Honored Contributor

@lgfanwrote:

Why would anyone want to watch an interview show with a known pathological liar.

@lgfanand child murderer.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@spumoni99wrote:

Crazy thing is I am readng a lot of people that now believe her, really can't believe people are that gullible, including her defense team!

@spumoni99The defense team knew/knows she is guilty, and most likely any other jury would have found her guilty. Also, if one or some jurors weren't so intimidated by the others, she would have been found guilty or a mistrial would have happened.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirlwrote:

@spumoni99wrote:

@spumoni99The defense team knew/knows she is guilty, and most likely any other jury would have found her guilty. Also, if one or some jurors weren't so intimidated by the others, she would have been found guilty or a mistrial would have happened.

On this latest 3 part thing all of the members of the defense team are saying how much they believe and trust her, she works for one guy and they all get together etc, just odd.

Honored Contributor

She allegedly had sex with at least one of those attorneys for his services. She's definitely a con-artist so she probably doesn't have a tough time getting money out of people.

Trusted Contributor

um, no. that hussy has already had her 15 minutes.

dee