Esteemed Contributor

Anybody going to watch Sister Wives tonight?

The promo shows Meri saying that she is going to divorce Kody! I can't imagine that happening.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anybody going to watch Sister Wives tonight?

I may try to catch it tonight!

Super Contributor

Its no big deal. She is the only legally married one. Now his favorite is Robin so she will allow him to marry her instead supposedly so "Her kids can get Insurance". Yeah, right.

If a woman wants to be stupid enough to go for Polygamy great, but the thing I resent in this show is the baloney that they believe sharing this guy will get them into heaven. Come on!

Honored Contributor

I have the DVR set to tape it way later tonight because there are too many other shows I want to DVR.

Honored Contributor

I won't give spoilers. Read about this on tmz. 2/3/15

Honored Contributor

missy, did you watch it? Check back in after I've seen it. I want your input on it.

Super Contributor

I have set my dvr also since tonight is the last shows of the season for the Great English Baking Show and Downton Abby. I will watch Sister Wives tomorrow but will have to "gird my loins" to watch it. Yes, I will have to wait to find out the full story but, from what I've heard, I also cannot understand how Merri could do that yet stay in the family. It really is sad. What I mean is, how Merri, being the first and only legal wife, let this go on . What? "No greater love...... What a bunch of baloney (and that is putting it mildly.)

Respected Contributor

" the walls, the insurance, the family, if baby daddy signs off........" foney baloneys. vegas made it easy for them.

Esteemed Contributor

I had no idea this show was still on the air!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat