Honored Contributor

Re: Anybody Still Watching Outdaughtered?

@KKJ wrote:

It's gotten where they will give any idiot their own reality show. I admit I've not watched Outdaughtered, but am certain it can't be as bad as say Honey Boo Boo.  I don't watch it either, but when flipping channels I saw enough to utterly disgust me. It basically was HBB  & her kin passing gas. This is entertainment?

@KKJ  No comparison between the two shows.

Respected Contributor

The kids are adorable and I like to watch their personalities grow. I just love Hazel. She is such a sweetheart and Uncle Dale is my favorite. He is so funny and you just can tell Hazel is his favorite. They have a special connection. I felt so bad for the family whose home they helped repair. They said a contractor took off with all of their money and supplies that he was supposed to use to fix their house.

Super Contributor

I am definitely still watching, it's one of my favorite shows!  I love watching those darling girls!

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't watch it the first two seasons but have started watching it this season and have seen most episodes now with all the repeats and marathons.  My initial reaction was that I hope they don't go down the same road as Jon & Kate.  However, it "appears" they both are much more grounded than Kate (and Jon) were.  

I can't identify them all yet except for my favorites, Hazel & Olivia. Obviously, Hazel is easy to spot with the hair and glasses plus she's just a a verry happy go lucky child (most of the time).  Olivia looks like a twin to my great niece when she was Olivia's age.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

I caught the tail end of an episode last night.  They were all going to Blake's gymnastic class to see if she was going to move up to the next level.  MiMi was there.  She said that she is in therapy and it has help immensely with her grief.  I guess I missed something because what is she grieving? BTW, Blake is moving up to the next level.  The instructor was doing somersaults with the younger girls and it looks like Riley is a natural LOL.

Those younger girls are growing fast and each has their own look.

One other thing, they were redoing a house for someone in need.  I also missed out on all those details, but they were letting the girls all paint a wall.  I don't care what you say, I would never give a two year old a paint brush loaded with paint even if the cameras were rolling LOL.

I will watch when I catch the show, but I have no idea what the regular time slot is for it.

I watched this episode last night.

The little ones didn't belong there.  When they were making the PB&J sandwiches, I think they ate every one they made.