Respected Contributor

Re: Any shows you just lost interest in

@suziebee1 

Thank you for the update!  I may have to check out the new episodes!  Hard to imagine anything worse than what was previously presented.  The shows that really upset me were  hoarders with young children and animals.  They had no control over their awful situations.  

Esteemed Contributor

Most network shows aren't worth watching. Most family shows make the parents look like idiots, reality shows are ridiculous and probably fake, and I don't see the humor in some of these video shows;  dangerous stunts where someone can get hurt.

As for Blue Bloods, I still enjoy the show!!!  A family drama where people  can disagree with each other get still love one another.

When we watch television, it is either sports or something on PBS.

Respected Contributor

Many, too numerous to list....but a long-term favorite that is irritating me no end the last couple years is SVU; the "pc" approach to everything; the "topics" featured so typical of NBC; the unkempt appearance of Olivia and Amanda (both looking haggard with their scraggly hair); the DA whose morals are testing him.... the know-it-all Olivia who is so overwhelmed..... she needs to retire and the series needs to end!

Honored Contributor

I like a show and watch it religiously the first season, watch it most of the time the second season and once in a while the third season, then I'm finished with it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Judge Judy and Justice with Judge Jenine.

Honored Contributor

There haven't been many shows I've followed closely in the first place, but among the few 'network' shows I have, I'm close to writing off The Resident, A Million Little Things and Riverdale. I'd have to think about whether there are others. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Hooty wrote:

Just about all the Housewives show on Bravo, except I still have a bit of interest in the New York ones, but none of them are Housewives, LOL!

@Hooty   Same with me.  I am tired of all the screaming and meaness that these so called housewives constantly portray on the show.  At first it was entertaining.... but it became hard to watch  and down right obnoxious.

The only two I've watched is New Jersey and Beverly Hills on a few occassions. The MOST obnoxious women are the ones on NJ.

Super Contributor

This Is Us.   Have watched from the beginning but now I find myself FF thru it.  Only reason I started watching was Justin Hartley cause he was on Y&R.   I can't take the jumping back and forth anymore.

Trusted Contributor

You all have reminded me that I have to clean out my TIVO.

I have so many shows on their that I have stopped watching.

This Is US

A Million Little Things

I never finished watching The Purge or The Sons of Anarchy spinoff, which I can't even remember the name.

I know I have more, I just cannot think of them. I gave up on alot of shows.

I do not even watch Netflix as much as I used to.      

Respected Contributor

It is rare for me to stick with a show after 2 or 3 years.  It just seems to get repetative.  I have only stuck with Greys anatomy because there is a large cast but even that has gotten old.