Esteemed Contributor

Any shows you just lost interest in

How To Get Away With Murder  - Love Viola Davis but it got too confusing ,convoluted

Modern Family - not funny since kids grew up

NCIS - just not the same after Tony & Ziva left - tired of woman/child Abby

Blue Bloods - were to start. Love Tom Sellick (prefer Jesse Stone character)

2 young boys and Jamie are ok

Nikki - just don't like the character

Eddie (velcro  girl) enough said

Grandfather  - find him to be cranky and rigid

Erin - too  holier than thou

Danny- way to intense and doesn't use his inside voice. Only can scream. He would do that to me once and his clothes would be on the front lawn.

I think if one of the boys decided to teach and not go into "the family business" they would arrest him or disinherit them.

Honored Contributor

Re: Any shows you just lost interest in

Just about all the Housewives show on Bravo, except I still have a bit of interest in the New York ones, but none of them are Housewives, LOL!

Honored Contributor

NCIS new orleans, 

just can't keep up with it. got some new cast people in show, seems to be picking up somewhat.

Esteemed Contributor

@Hooty  Never watched. Can't do reality shows. Not enough eye bleach in the world for most of them. And no, housewife doesn't enter into it.

@viva923   I forgot NCIS New Orleans - can't listen to Christopher and the dark haired woman,can't remember her name.

Trusted Contributor

Criminal Minds.  Just  too violent.

Valued Contributor

Even though I think it's a fantastic show, I've stopped watching This Is Us.  Just too much angst for me!

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

Just about all the Housewives show on Bravo, except I still have a bit of interest in the New York ones, but none of them are Housewives, LOL!

@Hooty   Same with me.  I am tired of all the screaming and meaness that these so called housewives constantly portray on the show.  At first it was entertaining.... but it became hard to watch  and down right obnoxious.

Trusted Contributor

Dancing with the Stars!  It was my favorite show at one time.  Woman Sad

Esteemed Contributor

New Jersey & Atlanta Housewives several years ago. Beverly Hills version probably be off my viewing list soon. Also losing interest in Million Dollar Listing L.A. No likeable real estate agents anymore.

Valued Contributor

ITA with Modern Family. Hardly remember to watch it any more. But I do still love Cam! I am starting to get a little tired of Mom. Think the concept is good, but liked it better when they still had her kids,  her ex and Sarah Rue on it. I think Sarah Rue is just so cute. 

Lost interest in The Goldbergs already. I'm sure there is another one or two, just can't think of them right now.

cookin