Honored Contributor

Re: Any shows you just lost interest in

@Newgate wrote:

Dancing with the Stars!  It was my favorite show at one time.  Woman Sad

I stopped watching when I had to ask myself who are these people.

I used to watch Housewives of NY, NJ, OC, gave those up, I never watched any of the others.

Honored Contributor

I stopped watching NCIS ages ago. Manifest was kind of draggin and I just was getting bored.  Seldom watch Modern Family either.  Midnight I found repetitive after awhile.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

So many of them it would be hard to name them all.

This year:

The Resident

New Amsterdam

Fairly Recently:

Blacklist

How to Get Away with Murder

Blind Spot

Quantico

I too am over Big Bang Theory.  That show ran its course for me probably 2 years ago.    

Contributor

The Blacklist, Criminal Minds (way too violent now) NCIS New Orleans, Madam Secretary, Hawaii Five O, and forgive my senior mind...the tatoo lady show!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The only one I have given up is Criminal Minds....

I still watch:

A Million Little Things(just started) 

The Have and Have Nots

Grey's Anatomy

God Friended Me

HTGAWM

Greenleaf

And of course my Housewives shows(NY, OC, BH,Potomac, ATL).

DWTS

The Masked Singer

That is all I watch.....It probably looks like more than what it is...The Housewives shows are not on at the same time, right now only two are on that I watch...Greenleaf is on hiatus right now as well, so it really isn't much..... I forgot about my favorite show which is The Good Doctor!!!Love it!!

I loved Criminal Minds, but it got so dark and violent and I couldn't really connect to the new characters. Once Hotch and Morgan left, it wasn't the same or as good......

Contributor

DEFINITELY THE VOICE...REASON..KELLY AND HER LOUD AND SILLY ANTICS

I CAN NOT IMAGINE HER HAVING A TALK SHOW

Respected Contributor

Gave up on A Million Little Things.

Valued Contributor

How To Get Away With Murder  - Love Viola Davis but it got too confusing ,convoluted

Modern Family - not funny since kids grew up

NCIS - just not the same after Tony & Ziva left - tired of woman/child Abby

Blue Bloods - were to start. Love Tom Sellick (prefer Jesse Stone character)

I agree with these except for NCIS. Abby is gone and I really like her replacement. I do miss Ziva and Tony.

We also gave up on Manifest.

Honored Contributor

yes!

Blue Bloods that I used to love, just too violent storylines lately and never liked the daughter at all.

Criminal minds long ago-way too violent.

SVU-ditto and creepy.

This is Us after first Jack died (I know He was always dead) but too much angst-jeez!

Housewives of... long ago-don't need to watch anymore people trying to be beautiful on the outside be ugly on the inside.

Poldark-too dark and sad-did anything ever good happen?!

Goldbergs-didn't seem funny anymore

Can skip The Good Doctor-tired of the overly somber and grouchy doctor dying of cancer and the politics and the overly dramatic storylines and contrived tension between surgeons.But once I start watching have to find out.

House Hunters-too contrived-she likes this, he doesn't. If I hear "dated" one more time!

And didn't we used to say "outdated" or maybe that's too long to say now!

I was watching Granchester but can't stream it free now.

I still love a lot of Hallmark, sometimes lifetime, and random things like beach hunters, 4 weddings. some lifetime trashy creepy movies, special series. and AGT. 

I wanted to watch The Zoo that someone recommended but again. not free.

I never liked the voice that much -too much about any of the judges. And America's Got Talent-I don't like Ryan Seacrest and it's run it's course I think.

I really like World of Dance-best dancers I've seen! And Jennifer Lopez is actually a good and considerate judge.

I tried New Amsterdam just once but too formulaic.

Like a lot have said, its easier to say what we still watch!

and interesting to see a lot of us have the same feelings about most of these shows.

The Nielson ratings or whatever they're called should pay us lol!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Modern family for me. Im especially annoyed with Cam and Mitch, Its the same ol lying hiding w each other like little school girls. Their characters havent evolved. Claire always got on my nerves with her fidgety personality. Everyone else is still kinda fun to watch. 

Big bang, cant watch anymore since the whole dynamics changed when the girls came in the picture and it became very predictable.  

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop