Trusted Contributor

Re: Any shows you just lost interest in

Poldark.  I got to the point where I wanted to slap him up side the head and yell "Make up your ****** mind.".

Esteemed Contributor

I tried to watch How to Get Away with Murder, but it was just too confusing.  Maybe I missed a show or two, but I could not follow it, or pay enough attention to figure out what was going on.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@judy0330 wrote:

I agree with so many of the shows already listed.  The Housewives shows -- Modern Family -- This is Us -- Grey's Anatomy -- Law and Order SVU.  REALLY lost interest in How to Get Away With Murder once it got ridiculous.  (I felt the same way about Scandal.)  Also American Idol -- Riviera (happened halfway through episode 2) -- The Bachelor -- The Blacklist -- Madame Secretary.  Not much left!!

@judy0330 

Here is my list:

Grey’s Anatomy

The Blacklist

Chicago Med

Bull

One’s that I’m about to take off the “record series” list:

Suits

This is Us

Modern Family

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I can be going along just fine and in one moment I cannot continue for another second with something, including shows.

I also quit HTGAWM - last season.   I really like Viola Davis a lot, as an actor, but yeah - it became so convoluted that I quit.

I quit Counterpart, as of the first episode of the current season.   I really like J K Simmons a lot but I felt like I had no idea what was going on, as the second season began.

Yesterday I was watching last week's episode of Manifest and, as I watched, I really did contemplate quitting.  The only reason I didn't is that there is one more episode for this season and I might as well hang in and keep my Pass.   When the new season begins I will re-assess.

That's all I can remember quitting lately.

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

I used to love Law and Order, SVU, but a couple of years it got too violent and graphic for me.

@grandma2pkmh , things really have changed since "Olivia" is in charge, and Mariska is now a producer and she really pushes the current issues a little too much in your face, but I do still watch!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I've lost interest in quite a few shows and have stopped watching:

This Is Us

Empire

The Walking Dead

I Am The Night

I think there are more, but they aren't coming to mind at the moment.  

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

Yes, I've lost interest in quite a few shows and have stopped watching:

This Is Us

Empire

The Walking Dead

I Am The Night

I think there are more, but they aren't coming to mind at the moment.  

Oh, I forgot about 'The Walking Dead'.    Yesterday I also watched last week's episode - the first episode of the second half of season 9.   As I was watching I was thinking about quitting this one, too.

There are some things about which I am confused and I think I have about half a foot out the door on this one!

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

How To Get Away With Murder  - Love Viola Davis but it got too confusing ,convoluted

Modern Family - not funny since kids grew up

NCIS - just not the same after Tony & Ziva left - tired of woman/child Abby

Blue Bloods - were to start. Love Tom Sellick (prefer Jesse Stone character)

2 young boys and Jamie are ok

Nikki - just don't like the character

Eddie (velcro  girl) enough said

Grandfather  - find him to be cranky and rigid

Erin - too  holier than thou

Danny- way to intense and doesn't use his inside voice. Only can scream. He would do that to me once and his clothes would be on the front lawn.

I think if one of the boys decided to teach and not go into "the family business" they would arrest him or disinherit them.

All the Housewives shows.  Too much rudeness and hating.  Tired of them going on all of these big trips that Bravo probably pays for.

The Little Couple.  I was done with all the drama about moving into a mansion.

Manifest I got tired of trying to figure out who is who and what is what LOL

Honored Contributor

Will and Grace can go away again and I am really looking forward to Big Bang's finale.

I still love Blue Bloods though. ♥️
Esteemed Contributor

Big Bang. It had a good run but I am over it. Young and the Restless. Once they let Paul go and flooded it with new people who are not attached to old people. I am dying for something new.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.