Respected Contributor

Any opinions about NCIS New Orleans?

I watched it but was not that impressed. I like the other two better.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Any opinions about NCIS New Orleans?

I think it's too formulaic. I don't really care for the cast and I'm also not a fan of LA. To me they're both pale imitations of the original.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Regular Contributor

We really like it but mostly because we love location and ""feel"" of New Orleans. Also love ethe actors. We did find the splot to be formula though ...... SPOILER****** - DON'T READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS***** I guessed in the first few minutes who the culprit wass when they showed the guy chewing on ice - pretty easy to put that together when they discovered the tooth in the autopsy.
Respected Contributor

I am going to give it a try so far I like it and I also like the flavor of Blessed be in the conversation

I forgot the exact phrase...

Valued Contributor

Couldn't get into it and hate jazz which New Orleans is famous for so no wonder I am negative.

Respected Contributor

Not that impressed with the first show. I will try it again because I like that area and like Scott Baccula. Not impressed with the deputy.

Respected Contributor

The premiere episode of NCIS:New Orleans was a tad boring, but I liked all of the actors' performances. I like NCIS:LA the best out of the franchise. I would like it better if they'd kill off the Marty Deeks character, but nothing's perfect.

Respected Contributor

I thought it would be better. It was a little boring.

Valued Contributor

I would watch Scott Bakula read the phone book--LOL! My husband's family is from Louisiana, and my SIL lives in NO. I thought it was fun, and I'm going to give it a chance.

Honored Contributor

On 9/27/2014 Marsha2003 said:

The premiere episode of NCIS:New Orleans was a tad boring, but I liked all of the actors' performances. I like NCIS:LA the best out of the franchise. I would like it better if they'd kill off the Marty Deeks character, but nothing's perfect.

I can't believe you said that because he is the only reason I don't watch the show. He adds absolutely nothing to it, isn't funny, isn't attractive . . . I could go on.

I really like all of the other characters, but dislike him so much that I can't watch the show.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986