Honored Contributor

Any of you remember Twin Peaks

I loved this show.  I heard on the radio this morning that it is coming back.  I think it will be a new one not sure.  I would love to see the original one again.  Loved the theme song as well.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Any of you remember Twin Peaks

I started watching this show years ago and loved it. Saw that it was on netflix watch it again through. I loved this show.

Honored Contributor

I remember it.  I liked it but never really understood it.  Could never pass a test on it!  Ha!  The acting was wonderful.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I remember watching it with my husband, but I don't recall most of it!  🙃  I'm looking forward to the new season on Showtime, and we actually plan to stream the first two seasons this week.  

I like to stream old TV shows while we're home for the holidays.  Last year I watched all of the episodes of Downton Abbey and The Blacklist.  This year it will be Twin Peaks so that I can prepare for the new season.  The last article I read said it would be released in April, May, or June of 2017.  Does anybody know if there is a specific release date yet?

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I loved this show.  I heard on the radio this morning that it is coming back.  I think it will be a new one not sure.  I would love to see the original one again.  Loved the theme song as well.

-------------------------------

Loved the show...a bit scary and quirky!!  Also, loved the music...have the show's music on an old cassette!!!

Valued Contributor

I used to love Twin Peaks. Showtime is bringing it back. Not sure if it is as a regular series, mini series or a movie. I don't see most of the original actors in much anymore except for Ray Wise. 

Respected Contributor

I was a big fan of Twin Peaks.  Very unusual but great show. 

Respected Contributor

I loved "Twin Peaks". . .totally my kind of show!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

FYI--The new season 3 already has a Wikipedia page.  If you scroll down a little you can see the list of returning characters.  They have quite a few of the original characters/actors coming back. I wondered if Lara Flynn Boyle would be back, but it doesn't look like she will be in season 3.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin_Peaks_(2017_TV_series)

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

FYI--The new season 3 already has a Wikipedia page.  If you scroll down a little you can see the list of returning characters.  They have quite a few of the original characters/actors coming back. I wondered if Lara Flynn Boyle would be back, but it doesn't look like she will be in season 3.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin_Peaks_(2017_TV_series)

Thank you for this info.  So glad originals will come back.  Also glad it is not netflix because I do not have it.