Respected Contributor

Re: Any midseason shows you are looking forward to?

On 1/7/2015 Kitty Galore said: The Americans for sure! I got hooked on BreakingBad watching the Marathon last week , dose anyone know when the next season starts? Looking forward to the Affair on showtime , but read the 2 nd season won't start till October 2015! finally Bates motel I guess it will return in March.

The Breaking Bad series finale was September 29, 2013. There are no new episodes after that.

Trusted Contributor

Can't wait for Season 2 of Broadchurch on March 4th on BBCAmerica. The first episode was just shown in England a few days ago, and people commented online that it was great. So hard not to look at the spoilers! Also looking forward to Grey's/How to Get Away With Murder on Jan. 29, Rizzoli and Isles on Feb. 17, Survivor/Amazing Race on Feb. 25, and Dancing with the Stars sometime in March.
Super Contributor

Do hope 24 comes back... No mention for it coming this season!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I started back watching Banshee. That show keeps me on the edge of my seat. I like the direction it's heading.

I'm also looking forward to Justified. There are several new shows the stations are soon going to debute for mid-season.