Esteemed Contributor

Re: Any guesses on who The Talk will choose

@Shelbelle

Regarding the baby, if and when there is one on the way for Eve and hubby, then they will be back to the guest hosts again for a while when she is out with baby.

Maybe Carnie and friends will be returning then.

Esteemed Contributor

When Eve was introduced, they showed a picture of her and her husband, who got married in 2014 (I think) and she is now a step-mother to four children.

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

Eve seemed pretty comfortable with the other hosts. One thing I did notice is that she managed to command the floor more and keep Sharon quieter.  Usually Sharon is the "go to" lead to answer the first question, but I believe Eve answered first today.  I wonder if that will last.

Today Julie asked Eve to respond first since it was about Blake Shelton and Eve knows him personally.

Honored Contributor

I watch The Talk regularly and don't recall Eve cohosting much. I wonder how the powers that be decided on her?

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

Yes, as the previous poster said:

IT IS EVE.

I mentioned her in my original post.

I really don't know much about her but I liked her when she was on the Talk in the past.

Congrats EVE!!!

Uh .....  could SOMEONE here please clarify ..... 

Eve WHO ?

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44  Please scroll up and read "feline groovy's" post.  Will tell you everything you want to know.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44

Musician-actress Eve officially has signed on to The Talk as a new host. Eve Jeffers Cooper made her official debut today, after appearing as guest co-host during the week of October 13.

“I think what I’m looking forward to the most is showcasing my personality and who I am now as a woman,” Eve told Deadline about her new gig. “In my career, people know me from my music and I have done certain things in entertainment, but this is a different avenue for me.”

Currently based in London, Eve said that when she was first approached to host, she thought it would be an ideal position but had to think about it.

Known as “Ruff Ryders’ First Lady,” Eve has released four studio albums and 32 singles and has collaborated Alicia Keys, Ludacris, Jill Scott, DMX, Swizz Beatz, Dr. Dre, Juicy J, The Roots and Missy Elliott. She is one of the most prominent female MCs in hip hop, best known for hits “What Ya Want,” “Gangsta Lovin” and “Let Me Blow Ya Mind” featuring Gwen Stefani, which won the inaugural Grammy Award for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration in 2002. Last year, Eve reunited with Stefani for the This Is What the Truth Feels Like concert tour; she also hosted the VH1 Hip Hop Honors: All Hail the Queens. 

She’s also appeared in numerous films including xXx, Whip It and the Barbershop franchise and such TV series as Glee, Single Ladies, Daytime Divas, along with toplining her UPN comedy Eve from 2003-06.

http://deadline.com/2017/11/eve-the-talk-joins-host-1202207400/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein