Honored Contributor

Re: Any guesses on who The Talk will choose

@threecees wrote:

@Jordan2 

I had read in the past that someone mentioned Eva Longoria might be interested but she probably has movies to make and wouldn't do a daily show. 

@threecees, there is an actress, I think her name is Rosiland Sanchez who sat at the table. She was pregnant, I don't know when she was due, I wonder if she would get the job. They also had a standup comedienne, Christina (I forget her last name), she once had a sitcom on ABC that lasted for a season or less. 

Honored Contributor

They need some diversity so my thoughts are someone of Hispanic heritage and I have no idea who that would be as I haven't been watching it in a few months.

I hope whoever it is can hold her own against Sharon Osborne because she has the tendency to take over the conversation, just my observation.

There are some amazing, beautiful actresses out there who aren't in anything right now.  If anything, I think they're underused.

It seems like the same people are in the movies these days, not much diversity.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2
I think you are talking about Cristella Alonzo. I saw her on the Talk but never watched het tv show.
They have had so many guest hosts it really could be anybody.
I was also thinking maybe it could be Alyssa Milano. She has been a few times too.
Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66
Sharon was not on today but her son Jack was a guest host.
I sure hope her daughter Kelly is not trying to get the job. Ozzy has been on a few times in the last few weeks.
She and her family seem to take over.
Esteemed Contributor

I don't look at it that often but have seen Carnie and she is ok.  But have missed my soaps that I have seen over 50 years. All there is are news and more news.

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:
@Jordan2
I think you are talking about Cristella Alonzo. I saw her on the Talk but never watched het tv show.
They have had so many guest hosts it really could be anybody.
I was also thinking maybe it could be Alyssa Milano. She has been a few times too.

@threecees, yes that's who I was talking about, thanks. 

Respected Contributor

Everyone on there has kids and married so I was thinking they need another single person.  I know it will all depend on how the other ladies like the person.  I like Carnie or Carrie Anne but it may be someone we don't expect.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Carnie Wilson NEEDS the job $$$$. She will do any reality TV that will hire her....DESPERATE.

I could not agree more @SeaMaiden----I cannot stand her personality and combining that with her air of desperation makes her intolerable. I have absolutely no sympathy for her Howard Stern experience. First of all she was and is fat and secondly who doesn't know that HS does those kinds of things. 

Trusted Contributor

Spoiler
EVE!!
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, as the previous poster said:

IT IS EVE.

I mentioned her in my original post.

I really don't know much about her but I liked her when she was on the Talk in the past.

Congrats EVE!!!