Honored Contributor

YES!  It's the one show my husband & I watch together.  Have seen every episode of every season more than once!  GREAT SHOW!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

Sorry, l was way wrong.  Yellowstone will not start their new season tonight.  So I do not know when.  

Respected Contributor

Yes. Love it.

Definitely looking forward to the new season,

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

I'm hoping they leave it on Paramount and don't switch it over to a streaming service like so many other shows are doing.

Respected Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

I'm hoping they leave it on Paramount and don't switch it over to a streaming service like so many other shows are doing.

@geezerette   From what I understand, Yellowstone will remain on the Paramount cable channel.

The new prequel show, 1883, will be available only through streaming on Paramount+

Honored Contributor

@lmt wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@geezerette   From what I understand, Yellowstone will remain on the Paramount cable channel.

The new prequel show, 1883, will be available only through streaming on Paramount+

@lmt 

That's good news!  Thanks for the info.👍

Respected Contributor

@geezerette   You're welcome!

I'd like to see the new prequel show, but I'm not paying extra to watch it.  Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

You were not way wrong.

It was supposed to start this month.

@cornicopia wrote:

Sorry, l was way wrong.  Yellowstone will not start their new season tonight.  So I do not know when.  

Honored Contributor

@lmt wrote:

@geezerette   You're welcome!

I'd like to see the new prequel show, but I'm not paying extra to watch it.  Smiley Frustrated

@lmt 

Yep, that's how I feel too.  

Frequent Contributor

Looking forward to Season 3. Starts on November 7. I'm hoping that all the characters return.