Respected Contributor

I have had a crush on Kevin ever since I saw him in Bull Durham ...

And he is aging verrrrrry well ....

Honored Contributor

I'm a fan, there are enough secondary story lines to be interesting but not so much to be confusing.   There's the main family, then you have the cowboy family.   Many of those actors are cowboys IRL

Cole Hauser's mom is the granddaughter of THE Hollowood Warner, she gave Cole her red hair.   Mark of a good actor, you can play any part no matter your looks.  In fact most actors don't want to be typecast by their looks.    Cole Hauser is awesome in a movie called Paparazzi.   His dad is actor Wings Hauser.   That name may not sound family but if you see his face you will remember seeing him in many movies & TV shows.

yellowstone.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Any Yellowstone fans?

[ Edited ]

Am also a fan, but the language and crude behavior is tough to watch.  However, I would sit thru a tedious, boring golf game if I could see Kevin Costner!  Have always liked him; my favorite role is in Dances With Wolves.

Noticed last week there were several days of reruns of past shows on Paramount.  Maybe the new season will be starting soon!!

Regular Contributor

I've been watching Yellowstone since it came on air.  I absolutely love this show.  I'm totally addicted and got most of my coworkers in my department to start watching it.  

Respected Contributor

@wakefield64 Welcome to the real world of Yellowstone!  Excellent series, scenery is spectacular and the acrors are all EZ on the eyes.  What is not to like?  It can be racy at times but reminds me of the "DALLAS" series of yesteryear.  ENJOY

Occasional Contributor

Started watching a couple of days ago.  Got to the 4th episode and told me I had to pay for the rest of the shows.  I pay $250 a month for Comcast ,xfinity, and have Netflix, didn't realize Paramount was a premium channel.  They also did not make it easy to buy, could not bye off of my iPad, would have to sign in on Comcast, bla bla, nope.....between the cost of Comcast AND Netflix, everyone is getting enough from us

Respected Contributor

@francine wrote:

Started watching a couple of days ago.  Got to the 4th episode and told me I had to pay for the rest of the shows.  I pay $250 a month for Comcast ,xfinity, and have Netflix, didn't realize Paramount was a premium channel.  They also did not make it easy to buy, could not bye off of my iPad, would have to sign in on Comcast, bla bla, nope.....between the cost of Comcast AND Netflix, everyone is getting enough from us

@francine @If you have Xfinity X1 you can get Peacock at no charge and that is where I am able to watch Yellowstone.

Frequent Contributor

Love the show!  It is so intense every week that when it over, I am exhausted and left speechless for awhile.  It will be interesting how everyone will survive from last season.

That is, if everyone does survive. You will be happy to know that the new season starts tomorrow on Paramount TV.

Respected Contributor

Yellowstone is a good series.  It started as a summer series.  I am looking forward to its return.

Respected Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@wakefield64 Welcome to the real world of Yellowstone!  Excellent series, scenery is spectacular and the acrors are all EZ on the eyes.  What is not to like?  It can be racy at times but reminds me of the "DALLAS" series of yesteryear.  ENJOY

@Boomernichols I started watching this Friday and I am up to Season 3....love it. Sometimes a bit hard to watch, but the storyline is never dull and the acting is fantastic. I love Rip......