Respected Contributor

I came in late to this show. My daughter was raving about it so I began some binge watching. I am enjoying the acting and the storyline. Kevin Costner does a fabulous job as the patriarch of the family. 

Anyone else a fan?

Respected Contributor

I have not yet watched this series but have heard good things about it.  We have Netflix and I am planning to watch it soon.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Count me in as a fan, too!  Can't wait for season 4!

Esteemed Contributor

Love this series. Can't wait for the show to return. Last year's ending was eye opening and heart wrenching. So far no date when it will come back. 

Honored Contributor

We just started watching it this week.  So far, I'm loving it.  I adore Kevin Costner.  

Keilly Reilly who plays his daughter is so good too.  

Frequent Contributor

Love Yellowstone. It's like Dallas on steriods. LOL. You have to get past the bad language. Definitely not a show to watch when the kids are around. Great cast.

Respected Contributor

I like it but they are always kicking butt or killing people. 

Respected Contributor

Great show! Definitely has rough language and subject matter. Real cliff hanger, from last season.

Trusted Contributor

I love this show.  I like a lot of the actors and the scenery is gorgeous.  I want to go to Montana every time I watch it!  Definitely one of the better shows on tv nowadays.

Honored Contributor

We watched it, but by the time the next season comes around, I'll forget the whole story line!

The only thing I remember vividly is when they came upon a meth-lab blowing up. OMGosh the burn victim on the ground.   UGH!

And also that Rip, (dark haired, dark bearded) Rip is really a red head.  He's a grandson of Warner (Warner Bros. Studios).  Otherwise, why wouldn't they cast a dark haired, dark beareded actor for the part?  Although he is good!