Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee @Annabellethecat66 

I always liked the music of TOTO the band. I also have purchased 2 toto toilets for remodels and they work great. Love both the toto music and toilet.

Honored Contributor

@webbgarner1  It is 3:11 AM, my eyeballs are hanging on my cheeks and you made me smile.

I just envisioned you getting a call on your phone while sitting on your ToTo, listening to the sweet music of ToTo...

You say, “I’m grooving to ToTo while sitting on my ToTo.  Do you have a problem with that ..John?”

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

I thought the same thing. I have Totos' in my home. Enjoy the shopping trip. 

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   You are so funny ! I have seen your name many times on these boards and always wondered if you have cats. I have a gray and white tuxedo cat and she is so spoiled.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the heads up.  Got it set to record. Love me some Toto. I first heard them when we use to go cruising with freinds.  The driver had the 8 track going and after that trip I ran out and got their album.  Loved them ever since.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Any TOTO Fans here?

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

I hope you can see them do Africa or Rosanna. They did such a wonderful  performance of both songs. @threecees 

That's the two songs that I remember them for.  The MTV video for Rosanna was really cute, while video was killing the radio stars.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmOLtTGvsbM

Trusted Contributor

Oh thank you!  Love Toto!

Honored Contributor

@webbgarner1 Yes, I have two cats...Billy (named after my late husband but that's not what my husband's nickname was) and Katie after my youngest daughter.

Honored Contributor

@webbgarner1  My friend who's my electronic wizard (hooks up all my Blinks, etc) spent the afternoon here helping me with 'stuff'.

I wanted to ask her to show me how to post pictures but we ran out of time before she had to leave.

I will eventually be able to post pictures, but I think it will be a case of "be careful what you wish for"...I'd be driving everyone cra-cra like I do my family and friends.

More like, "Here's Bill the cat".."there's Bill the cat".  Ha!

Trusted Contributor
I love the band Toto...and now I'm off to Google Toto Toilts to see what all the hoopla is over them! The things you learn about on these boards....😄♥️😄