Valued Contributor

There is a Psych movie on USA tonight. I believe it begins at 8:00 (I am in Central Time)

Loved this show so much. Planning my evening around it.

cookin

Regular Contributor

Re: Any Psych fans out there?

OH! Thanks so much! I don't even look in the TV and Movies section, but your post popped up when I clicked on the forums. I can't believe I had no idea this was on. I'm DVR ing Psych on Ion as we speak. It's my "background noise" all day long. I can't wait to watch it tonight!

Trusted Contributor

@cookinfreak wrote:

There is a Psych movie on USA tonight. I believe it begins at 8:00 (I am in Central Time)

Loved this show so much. Planning my evening around it.

cookin

You bet! Loved the show and happy about the movie. I'm a "Psycho" for sure! 

Honored Contributor

I plan on watching

Respected Contributor

We're watching tonight also, I love Psych!  I can't wait to see where they pick up for this movie.  8pm - 10pm Eastern and look for the pineapple.Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@cookinfreak  I'm definitely going to watch it - but will have to catch a repeat on USA because I won't be home tonight. I really liked Psych.

Our newspaper gave the TV movie a good review today, although it said it's not as good as the "very best" Psych episodes but is still good and worth watching.

Valued Contributor

Can't wait to watch the movie ~ and I really wish they'd put the series back on Netflix. 

I wonder if they have any plans to stream it any time soon? I didn't finish watching and wouldn't mind doing a repeat too. 

Honored Contributor

I've run across episodes on ION or one of those channels, but have often wondered: 'What the heck is this about, anyway'? (Said in a nice way.)  I'm going to have to research the overall summary, premise, whatever.  It's a very popular series, and I'm glad that it's being offered in movie form, for all of it's Psych fans.   Enjoy!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Frequent Contributor

Recorded it.  Can't wait to watch!  Loved watching the series with my kids.

Honored Contributor

I watched less than 20 minutes of it and changed the channel. I liked the show a lot but this film didn't grab me at all, and I found the part I did watch to be stupid and void of the clever banter between the two main characters that made me like the show in the first place.