Respected Contributor

I started watching this after i watched all of the seasons of Scandal , and i thought , how will i find something that good , and i got hooked , every actor is top notch and very believable. No glamour in this show , just pure talent , i have to say it pretty sleazy at times. My only dissapointment is they killed the FBI agent off , he was such a good actor. Any opinions .

Honored Contributor

Re: Any Ozark lovers here ???

Yes, DH and I watched both seasons.  Season 3 is said to be returning sometime this summer.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

Ozark is good.  I am looking forward to Season 3 also.

Respected Contributor

I do have to say the one character  that i was thrilled that was killed off was Ruth's dad , he had no redeaming character at all. I know she is bad , but i love watching Darleen Snell , she is so good at being creepy , google the actress and see how different she looks in real life. I wouldn't want to live in the same house as her character , you would never know if you would wake up alive every morning.

Esteemed Contributor

@MW in Iowa , another fan here!  LM

Esteemed Contributor

I love Ozark's!!!   Me and my hubby have been watching since it came out.   It is a bummer though how long you have to wait in between seasons.  I love Jason Bateman and feel he is an underrated actor.  I agree it is an awesome cast, looking forward to the next season.

Valued Contributor

YES!!! I cannot wait for Season 3!! Talk about twists and turns! If you enjoy Ozark, what are other series you watch on Netflix?

Esteemed Contributor

My suggestion is Longmire, very good series.

Respected Contributor

I had a lull in my Netflix viewing and was looking for something to watch. I wasn't sure I would like the show, but I heard lots of good reviews so I gave it a try. 

I was hooked. Binge watched the first two seasons right before Christmas. I hated Ruth's father so I'm glad he's gone. I wish they would get rid of Wyatt because I can't stand the actor who plays him - he's awful. I love Janet McTeer, who plays Helen Pierce, the lawyer representing the cartel. Both Laura Linney and Jason Bateman are wonderul in their roles.

I can't imagine what more can happen in season 3!!

Respected Contributor

I enjoyed the first season, but it got increasingly violent and bloody and by the season finale, I couldn't take any more of the gore.  When the second season started up I thought I would give it another go, but when an innocent truck driver got his hand shot off and was left to die in the middle of the road I was convinced this is not the show for me.  Too bad, I love the premise, and the actors are all excellent.  Just way too much violence for me.