Regular Contributor

Any Other Fans of Million Dollar Listing-New York?

I love this show. Fredric, Ryan and Louis. I just love watching all the going on's of these three guys selling real estate. And I love seeing all the New York units for sale. I find it very entertaining. Who else watches this?{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Valued Contributor

Re: Any Other Fans of Million Dollar Listing-New York?

Another fan here !! I also like the L.A. version but not sure about Miami yet. I think I like all 3 of the NY guys equally and really enjoy seeing all the properties. Glad to hear they're already filming next season.
Honored Contributor

Yes me too

not really interested in Miami, date for LA season?

Esteemed Contributor

Love Ryan and Luis, not Frederik..he's too full of himself!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

I am also a NY fan; not for Miami. I loved the reunion shows.... they humanized Fredrik (sp?). I loved it when Luis was up front about his fear of being in a relationship.... I think he had said it before, on the show when he had been in Puerto Rico. However, not to the degree he was on the reunion show. I like Ryan's gal and I think Fred's spouse keeps him grounded.

Respected Contributor

I love NY and LA but it looks like Madison is gone from LA and twins have replaced him.

Miami is pretty good but I don't like Sam at all. She needs to go.

Frequent Contributor

Me. Love Selling New York. Love Ryan and Luis-gotta love Luis. Fredrik is a little too full of myself for my taste, but he is entertaining. I like selling LA as well. I'm not enjoying Selling Miami as much.

Esteemed Contributor

I love the NY show and like the LA show. Miami is OK. Also glad that NY is returning for another season. I like all three of the NY guys.

Honored Contributor

I really like the show too. I think Fredrick is full of himself yet he does make me laugh. Did everyone know at one time he was a p*orn star in another country?

Respected Contributor

Yes, meeee! I love this show. I also love Los Angeles but haven't watched Miami. I don't see myself getting into the Miami one for some reason. At first I didn't care for Ryan, but after seeing him on the reunion shows, I do like him now. I'm a big fan of Luis' and Fredrik's too. Glad you started this thread. I'll be a regular.