Honored Contributor

Re: Any Other Fans of Million Dollar Listing-New York?

I have watched all of them. I can't say I care as much for the Miami one. It's ok.

Valued Contributor

I like the LA show. Hate that Madison isn't going to be on anymore.

Don't care for NY. The properties don't excite me.

Haven't watched Miami.

Honored Contributor

I love it! I never was a fan of Louis until I watched the last show and he went back to Puerto Rico and met up with his old girlfriend.

I found myself yelling out loud at that idiot who kept insulting Louis, making stupid remarks about him. What was it? I can't remember what he kept saying but it was insulting. Louis was so gracious but then he finally said it was bothering him. I felt so sorry for him.

I don't know what it is but I kinda like Frederik. He's a major jerk, but I think he knows he's a jerk and plays on it.

I like Ryan, but you guys must admit, he's self-absorbed. Yes, I know Frederik is also, but the thing about Frederik is he KNOWS he's self-absorbed and a jerk, but Ryan, I think, as they say, "Believes his own self-promotion". I actually, at one time, felt sorry for him when he was all alone, then he acted like a jerk.

I did like the way he got even with Frederik when he played that show at the open house.

I also used to like the old "Million Dollar Listing, LA". The one where famous people owned the houses. I watched the show from way, way back. What happened to that show? Did it go off of the air?

Honored Contributor

On 7/17/2014 emmiesmom said:

Love Ryan and Luis, not Frederik..he's too full of himself!

Luis is growing on me, now he has teamed with Ryan!

I like the LA show, too ......... not so much Miami!

Super Contributor

I LOVE it !!!!! Just love all three guys for different reasons. To be sooo young and be sooo smart and making sooooo much money !!! I also watched the LA guys also....found them just as interesting. And a while back they had a show on with women real estate moguls who sold in New York City. THAT was also interesting !!!

Honored Contributor

I didn't know it was back on. Will have to catch up. So, Ryan and Louis are a team?

I watched the one of agents from Florida. That was interesting.

Respected Contributor

I love MDL NY and LA.

Miami has been awful so far.

It is a shame because I was looking forward to it.

It isn't holding my attention and I have fallen asleep twice.