Respected Contributor

I was just channel surfing and came across Gregory Harrison on General Hospital.

He's had a long career - numerous TV shows and movies. In recent years I've seen him on different Hallmark projects. 

Hard to believe he's 70 years old, where does the time go? He was a good looking guy in his younger years, and I think he's aged very nicely. His best feature is his great smile!

He's been married to actress Randi Oakes (from CHiPs) since 1980. 

Trapper John M.D. in Pernell Roberts Gregory Harrison 24x36 Poster at  Amazon's Entertainment Collectibles Store

The Nine Lives of Christmas" star Gregory Harrison

psos_gregoryharrison_4237.jpg (449×700) | Older men haircuts, Gregory  harrison, Gorgeous men

Raul Montemayor® on Twitter: "Randi Oakes, as CHP Officer Bonnie Clark.… "

Randi Oakes, Gregory Harrison

Gregory-Harrison-1

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Any Gregory Harrison Fans?

I do remember him well. He was in alot of t.v. shows in the 80's and on.

Still looking good.

Enjoyed all the photos @lmt 

Respected Contributor

@lmt 

Oh Gosh!  I had forgotten about him.  I loved him on Trapper John. 

I no longer watch GH and did not know he was now on it.  He certainly has aged well, as has Randi.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

I remember him from the miniseries Centennial.  He was married to the character played by Stephanie Zimbalist.  A great miniseries, wish some channel would replay it, and he was memorable in his role.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I remember him from the miniseries Centennial.  He was married to the character played by Stephanie Zimbalist.  A great miniseries, wish some channel would replay it, and he was memorable in his role.

@kaydee50 

I agree!

I was just thinking the other day that with all the series' new episodes  impacted lately that replaying some of the old TV miniseries would be wonderful.  

I did see Centennial on some channel a few years ago.  I'd like to see Shogun and The Thorn Birds again too, for example.

Respected Contributor

He's been in a couple of Hallmark movies, also. Still a cutie.

Honored Contributor

I think he has aged very well, he is still good looking. 

Honored Contributor

He's on Chesapeake Shores on Hallmark Channel.  He plays Treat Williams' brother.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

This is how I "know" him too! I've seen him here and there. He was in Reunion, a show I really liked that was canceled by Fox (It needed an ending and never got one). Now I see him in Chesapeake Shores. I didn't know he was married to Randi Oakes. I know who she is, but I never watched CHIPS or anything else she was in. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I had forgotten about him! I watched him on several shows. He looks great and he and his wife look wonderful after so many years. Thanks for the pics and the memory.