Respected Contributor

Re: Any Gregory Harrison Fans?

@geezerette wrote:

@kaydee50 wrote:

I remember him from the miniseries Centennial.  He was married to the character played by Stephanie Zimbalist.  A great miniseries, wish some channel would replay it, and he was memorable in his role.

@kaydee50 

I agree!

I was just thinking the other day that with all the series' new episodes  impacted lately that replaying some of the old TV miniseries would be wonderful.  

I did see Centennial on some channel a few years ago.  I'd like to see Shogun and The Thorn Birds again too, for example.

@geezerette   I agree. I would love to see some of the older miniseries aired again.

The 70's and 80's had some really good ones . . . . . .

Rich Man, Poor Man

Bare Essence

North and South

I'll Take Manhattan

The Thorn Birds

Roots

Hollywood Wives

Salem's Lot

Lace

The Winds of War

The Stand

Honored Contributor

Still handsome.  Randi looks great too.

Super Contributor

@kaydee50  The INSP channel is going to show Centennial starting in January.  Sorry I can't remember the exact date, and hope you get this station.

Respected Contributor

This is so funny.  I don't watch General Hospital but it came on yesterday, and I didn't change it for a bit.  I saw some actor who I knew I knew, but couldn't think of his name or what he was from.  As soon as I saw this thread title, I thought hey that's the guy I saw yesterday! I thought wow he's more handsome than he was before and doesn't look old enough to be that other guy's father lol

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, @lmt , for this post. I agree that Gregory Harrison is very handsome, his smile being his best asset. Heart

He pics make him appear to be living a charmed life, happily married to his long time love.

dee

@lmt wrote:

I was just channel surfing and came across Gregory Harrison on General Hospital.

He's had a long career - numerous TV shows and movies. In recent years I've seen him on different Hallmark projects. 

Hard to believe he's 70 years old, where does the time go? He was a good looking guy in his younger years, and I think he's aged very nicely. His best feature is his great smile!

He's been married to actress Randi Oakes (from CHiPs) since 1980. 

Trapper John M.D. in Pernell Roberts Gregory Harrison 24x36 Poster at  Amazon's Entertainment Collectibles Store

The Nine Lives of Christmas" star Gregory Harrison

psos_gregoryharrison_4237.jpg (449×700) | Older men haircuts, Gregory  harrison, Gorgeous men

Raul Montemayor® on Twitter: "Randi Oakes, as CHP Officer Bonnie Clark.… "

Randi Oakes, Gregory Harrison

Gregory-Harrison-1

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I remember him from the miniseries Centennial.  He was married to the character played by Stephanie Zimbalist.  A great miniseries, wish some channel would replay it, and he was memorable in his role.

@kaydee50 

this has been on on demand quite a few times over the past couple of years. it is one of my favorites also! i have xfinity and just checked......it will be on the INSP channel beginning 1/10/2021 9am with episode one.

gregory harrison is STILL good looking! loved him in both trapper john and in centennial.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think he played on 'The Middle' a couple of seasons also.

We loved Cenntenial . Especially the first episodes . When years ago we were unable to check out the VHS tapes from library it cost a lot to purchase. Finally a few years ago Amazon offered DVDs of it for around $20 we purchased it. Every so often we watch it and still enjoy.

Trusted Contributor

I think he looks great. Glad to see him on General Hospital and he does look too young to be Finn's father.  I remember who he married but had forgotten that tidbit. Nice that they are together a long time.

Esteemed Contributor

Handsome man and love the gray hair!!  Think he is doing a good job on GH, but wonder where the story is going....

Trusted Contributor

He is the only reason I know where the Hallmark channel is and now watch some of the movies. I was flipping channels one day and there he was on my screen. I admit I was a bit devastated to realize he's now playing the Dad and not the love interest. Smiley Surprised